Prologue

It was a beautiful starry night. Young dark haired guy stared into the sky while was sitting on the hill. He saw a white owl flying through it, he always wanted (and now he needed) to be like bird for the reason he could see people he loves: his family, friends, loved one, but they were so far away and worst that he couldn't come back to them. For the last three months he was lost in the wild, absolutely in different part of world than he was living.

This happened suddently, one moment he was in his room, another he was somewhere else and he hadn't understood how this happened. Then boy had been walking for hours, when finally he had seen the little house and came in to ask where he is. Man, who was living in this house, showed him a map of the world and answered. It turned out that this place is called Korea. Well this boy was from China. This meant that there was almost no ways to come home, because of the seas and long distance between those places. Boy had spent night here and at morning left. He had been travelling since then all the time, had met a lot of new people, but lately boy had lost all of the hope to come back home, even though he heard about one group of strange people who could help him, but young man was afraid of them.

Boy lied down on the grass, for the last time looked into the stars and closed his eyes.

„I need to find them" though Wen Junhui and fell to sleep.

******************************************************************************************

So, hello everyone!

This is new story about Jun and Seventeen. I hope you are going to like it! Tell me what you think in comments.

Domi

P.S. I am sorry for grammar and other mistakes, I am not perfect at English, so if you see any of them you can always write me a private message. Thank you!