Chapter 15

Everything since that day seemed to be changing, most for Jun, he and Woozi started spending more timetrying to understand why only they are affected by those songs,  Joshua looked even more quiet and Wonwoo had to take lessons for Jun, what both of them weren't very happy for but at last haven't complained a lot, The8 again tried to explain all the turning into bird process but I haven't helped a lot. S.Coups thought that Jun is dealing too many things right now and he was absolutely right, boy didn't know what to do, in his head was too many questions, he missed all the people in his home and he is always doing something. Yet Hoshi also started spending time with him and even though Jun liked him as person his funny manners annoyed him sometimes, most that when he and Woozi were trying to understand things he and Wonwoo were sitting next to them and making fun out of each other.

The same four boys were again next to the fire. Hoshi was drawing on wood, Wonwoo talking with his cat, yeah, he can talk with cats, when Jun was told about it he was quite surprised and Jun with Woozi were reading some old papers that DK and S.Coups had found in their dungeons library, yet Jun thought it is crazy to have a library underground but boys said that it was the safest place for the books and all the important things so they built it by themselves.

- Jun... I have a question for you... - said Hoshi when they took a bit of rest, - When is your birthday and what is your age?

-Huh??? - it was out of nowhere, no one in all the time asked it, - Well my birthday is on June 10th and I am 19 years old.

-Whaaaaat? - all the boys shouted and Hoshi added, - so that means you are only five days older than me and you are younger than S.Coups, Jeonghan and Joshua...

They didn't know what to say more. So Hoshi continued talking..

- Huh... Do you know that some of us names you are used to are not real, like I am not Hoshi but I am Soonyoung...

-Hoshi! - shouted two other boys.

-It doesn't matter, because Hoshi or Soonyoung said only his, but I already knew that Dino is Lee Chan so that isn't a surprise for me...  - Jun said and boys stayed in silence again, nobody except Dino knew that Jun had visited his parents and yet the boy knew about it because he asked about it by himself...
-Uh... and anyways it is fine my name is Wonwoo after all...
The only Woozi was sitting now shyly without any wish to talk, it told Jun that Woozi name is not Woozi at all... Now he thought about everyone, whose name could be different, well he already understood about The8 and S.Coups well about others he wasn't sure.
Wonwoo and Hoshi stood up and left Woozi with Jun alone and they again started reading because none of them wanted to talk. Jun was trying to concentrate but he couldn't... and yet after a long and quite tiring silence even if they tried to read everything the words came to Ju, ear:
-Umm... My name is Jihoon.

*************************
Hi, guys
I found some mistakes in prevous chapter so I edited it a bit, but everything stayed the same. Well it is still friday but I am uploading it today because I am not sure if I can do it tomorrow, so yeah also I am not sure about next week so if I am not going to upload don't be so angry!
Love you, yours Domi