Chapter 11

Next morning Jun woke up in the same tree house , Vernon was still sleeping so Jun decided to wake him up. He gently touched the boy and he immediately opened his eyes. It turned out that Vernon wasn't sleeping at the moment. Jun felt quite awkward but when Vernon smiled, relieved a bit. Then boys decided to come back to the camp.

All of the boys were already awake and working, Mingyu was cutting some carrots, Seungkwan was going around the plants and picking  the ones he needed, Hoshi was sitting next to fire and working with wood, actually Jun has never seen the things Hoshi was doing most of times, he was like drawing on wood but instead of using pencil he was playing with the fire, leaving the black pictures on it.

The8 ran to them.

-Oh, here you are!!! I was searching for you whole hour, that's not fair! Get some food for yourselves and come with me, we have plenty things to do.

After few minutes they again walked into the forest but now to the different place.

-While we always are going to the forests??? – Jun asked.

-Because here is calmer and everything... – answered Vernon, - and I'm sorry but I think that someone is searching for me. – and then he left.

-Soooo.... – said The8, he looked quite nervous, - I know that you are already told about us... So I think it is time to start helping you not only with words but also with works...

Jun was listening to him quietly, so when The8 haven't heard anything from the boy, he continued.

- You know about the superpowers we have... So my one is that I can turn to any animal or bird in this universe, I can teach you how to turn into the bird and you could fly back home, - he said and smiled shyly, Jun looked in disbelief, he could become the bird to fly come back home, it sounded so easy.

The8 turned into the little bird and flew on Jun shoulder, the boy looked confused by the movement but laughed a bit, he tried to pat the bird but it flew away and turned to become a human again.

- Don't even try to do it, - said The8, - even if I was a bird, my thinking is still as humans and I understand things in the same way, just like when you will turn to the bird you will still think as you and you will never know how does the bird think... maybe it is the saddest part of it, because I can turn to whatever I want but I don't know anything about the animal... Sometimes I wish I could know what does the animal says or thinks or see in the way they see things... - boy looked down a bit sad but that longed only for few moments and again he looked into Jun, - but don't think it is easy because it is not. And I think that after all you could only become a bird for a while not any other animal. I am not sure about it.

Jun nodded. Since this moment he felt like he is really going into the right path to reaching his dream. He decided to give every energy he has for it. Both boys smiled to each other. And The8 decided to give some more information and a bit of practical stuff, but it ended up so fast. Jun was quite confused when suddenly The8 said that for today they can't do anything more and that he don't know when he can teach him more... When Jun asked why is it like this. Boys answer was short.

- You really need to learn things from Joshua...

***********************************************

Hello,

I am really sorry, that I haven't uploaded an chapter last week, but I had a hard time and I needed to finish my project. I did it! Yeyyy! So now I am all for you... and my studies, but more for you, I hope you like it. <3

Yours Domi :)