Chapter 5

The boy next to Jun, whose name he still haven't knew and that annoyed Jun, looked at him shocked.

- How in this world you had minds like this??? – he said. Jun looked. – Well I am sure that she is not buried at all... But you might be right a bit, but I don't know how much... That graveyard had some mistery secrets and J... I mean my friends think that you can solve it... Well that is all I can tell to you.Anyway I don' thave to be with you. But If you want a weird companion who wouln't talk with you and just follow like dog then I will stay. – Jun though about everything that the boy said and decided that with him he would at last feel safer even if he doesn't look very nice.

Jun sat near the tombstone... Why did his head told that this girl might be buried alive if she is not here at all. Junhui remembered what said long haired boy, do what his heart says. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate to the sounds, air,emotions, well, everything around him. That was pretty hard because his head was full of crazy minds and everything.

After few minutes of sitting and not doing something he heard something like heart-beating quite near, actually he heard three hearts, his and boys next to him and one more, that was so weak when you compare it with his one.

Jun opened his eyes and looked around. The night was really dark that he hardly could see anything. But still few meters away there was a grave that looked like fresh. He walked near. He stood in silent and the weak heart sound was much more louder like it came from this grave. He looked into this grave and started digging until he saw the red coffin. Boy opened it and saw a girl in light purple dress lying in the coffin, she was pale as the marble, her face was hiden with the mask and her heart beat was becoming slower and slower by every minute.

Junhui held the girl out and put on the grass. Other boy ran near them and looked at pale girl. He took of the mask. The girl was almost ten years old... Both boys looked at each other the view they saw was really not good. Why would someone bury the young girl alive. While Jun wanted to go find some water another boy sat near her and put his hands near her heart. Jun looked at him and froze. Somehow it looked like the heart beat normalized a little.

- Hey, don't stand like the statue, I can't help her a lot now... But near the tomstone where we where before I saw some yellow flowers bring them. Now!

Jun was shocked but yet he did what he was told. That was strange how this boy only talked in rare occasions... Junhui brough the flowers to boy. He started doing a flower crown and mubled some strange words, then he put the crown on her head while one flower he put on her heart.

- It will help her to survive... Anyway still she will need a lot of help. Wait... I am the only who hears the piano sound??... – boy looked at Jun, but he already was listening and with every chord he seemed to be tortured.

Jun heard not only the chords. There was an old ancient times song. He knew it, because one of his friends was into the ancient culture but most into the darkest parts of it... Once he sang it to him and even then he was feeling bad, while now he seemed to be tortured in every part of his body. The sound became stronger and stronger, Jun felt on the ground like a doll and couldn't move anymore. Yet his eyes left opened even though everything was dark he saw something like a little parade of people with bright orange costumes holding another red coffin, following by the blood red colour piano.

There was a little funeral ceremony. One more song was sang. Jun also knew it, but never knew the meaning of this one, but it was calming... „Why would torturies sing a song that calms you down?"he though before falling to sleep.

The boy next to Jun, was scared like he visited hell. He didn't know why Jun colapsed but yet he was afraid tomove and his eyes were held on the ceremony.

After new song orange dressed men pulled the coffin to the ground and suddently walked away without any music.

Boy ran near the grave and digged it again. He repeated everything that Jun did before, opened the coffin, held the girl and took of the mask, the girl was in better position than another one but yet he re-did the action with the flower crown. Once he put the crown on her head she woken up.

- Are you okay?? – he asked.

- I am not, but I will be I guess... But haven't you been here with a friend? - the girl said with weak voice. Boy wanted to say that he is but when he looked at the place where Jun was lying before few moments, his body was missing.