Chapter 7

Jun woken up in some kind of big room. He was laying on the bed, while some people were walking around the room. His head was burning and actually all of his body felt like it. Yet he tried to sit but when the pain hit his back he decided to lay.

- Oh, finally you woke, Junhui. – said someones voice. Jun looked at him. It was quite tall, interesting face having boy with amazing smile and eyes. Jun looked confused, he never saw him before.

- Where am I? How did I get here? – and then he remembered orange people,piano sound, fire... He looked into the boy with scared eyes.

- Hey, don't be afraid of me. I am not going to hurt you... Oh, thank you,Woozi,- the short boy came near the taller and gave him the cup of some kind of liquid. The taller gave him the cup and Jun took it but yet he haven't drank it. – Drink you will feel better. By he way Woozi can you stay with him for a little? Oh, and I am S.Coups. We are the ones you wanted to find.

Jun reaction was priceless, how did he end up being here. S.Coups went out the room and he was left with Woozi one. Jun tried to sit again because it was to hard to drink the liquid while laying. The pain was to hard but yet he managed to sit. He drank it and looked at Woozi, yet avoiding the eye contact, because of the book he read in Lee house. Well, in the same time Woozi was just sitting and looked quite annoyed, he had a bad morning after all and now he needed to be there instead of sleeping.

- How did I end up being here? – finally Jun dared to ask the boy. He lifted his head and answered:

- Jeonghan brought you here. Well together with Seungkwan and DK. Whatever...

Jun said no more. He saw that Woozi was not the one who wants to talk a lot. He looked at his hands. One of them looked burned. Woozi saw that look.

- Boys said that they found you in the old small burning church... And yet we though that you won't wake up. But look here you are, not healthy but yet alive. – Woozi tried to cheer Jun. But it wasn't the best way. Jun though about that he had burned dozen people in one time and nearly killed himself. Now he wished that he had died... – Hey, what's wrong? – Woozi asked him when he saw Jun expresion.

- Does anyone without me survived from that church? - Woozi shock his head. – I killed them all... – he whispered and looked down. Even though they tortured him, they weren't supposed to be dead.

Woozi wanted to say something but then S.Coups came back with some other people. Few of them were the ones who he met in the graveyard and one was Lee Chan, as he could say from the photos he saw, others were unknown.

- So, Wen Junhui, we need to talk.

********************************************************

Hello, everyone.

Make sure you have read the chapters before this one.

And by the way I am really sorry this is so short and nothing really happened here.

And also it might be that I won't be able to post on next Saturday, but I will try to keep my best.

Domi.