Chapter 3

Jun looked at the map in his hands. There was marked Jeju island and a little cross in it. He wasn't sure but guessed that people he needs to find are exactly here.

Jun relieved a little and let himself lie on the floor for a few minutes without doing anything. Well he thought about a lot of things, for example, what his parents are doing right now, are they same anxious like this family, he wondered how his little brother is living, he always wanted to have dog, but because of mothers allergy they couldn't keep it, and last thoughts was about his precious love that he couldn't imagine his live without her, well everyone says that „you can fell only for the one person and that person falls for you" or that „exist only one true love" or something like this... So main part of his thoughts were surrounded around her, beautiful long black hair girl he dated somewhere near two year, Junhui wanted to see her as fast as he could and this thing made him to stop lying and to stand up. Boy walked out of the room holding the map and found the kitchen but now there was only the Mrs. Lee.

- Have you found what you needed? – she asked, Jun nodded, - Are going to stay for a night? – Jun shook his head. – Then I guess I need to prepare you something for your travel...

- I don't need anything, I am glad that you have helped me to find where I should go, I don't want to give you more work, I can live by myself.

- Yes, boy. – she laughed in small but nice voice, - And next day you will go to other town and again will try to find nice people who would give something to eat, because not always you can find food in nature. No, I will make something for you and if you know how to keep it, you will have food for more than three days. – Jun didn't knew what yo say, he was so thankful, but this woman is too much good for him.

- I don't know how I will repay for everything you have done for me.

- You do not need it, just when you see our Chan tell him that we love and miss him. – Jun nodded, this actually was the first thing he wanted to say when he meets that boy, Jun honestly wanted to scream at him, why had he done this...

After this talk both of them remained in silent, woman was packing some food products that can be used for a longer time, while boy was reading a map and and picking places how to go faster near the sea. Some time past away when Mr. Lee came in. He was holding some kind of big backpack.

- Boy, I guess you need it. This is a tent, like a house that you can bring with yourself and then you can have where to stay over the night. - Jun looked shocked at this man offer but took the packet and thanked. Almost in the same time woman ended making food and gave him one more packet. Junhui felt weird because he didn't even know what to do, but he thanked and said the last goodbye to this family.

He went out the house even that it was already an evening, he saw the little boy writing something in the garden, Jun waved to him and continued his travel to the places he never meant to go.

***********************************************

Hello,

I am so sorry that this chapter is quite leaking, and I guess I needed to put chapter 2 and chapter 3 into the one, but I am sorry I didn't. Anyway there was some things that are important for story that will happen later so yeah I needed to write this one anyway. I promise that since next chapters there is going to be more action and not only passive movements and talks.

Anyway I hope you like it :)
Yours Domi