chapter three// green eyed boy.

*Previous chapter*

"Let's go shopping tomorrow" Michelle suggested to our female cousins and they all agreed. Guess we were spending quality time with them tomorrow.

The rest of the night Michelle and I ended up explaining to our cousins how life was back in America like if it was an amazing thing, something they have never seen.

I faintly heard my alarm go off in the background, I lifted my head from my pillow and checked the time 8:30 a.m. I sighed and got up, knowing how well Michelle and Abby get along we were going to spend hours after hours at the mall. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. It was still curly from the night before but tangled. I grabbed sweats and a sweatshirt got dressed and put on my vans.

As I was heading downstairs I heard someone in the kitchen, thinking it was my mom I ran down.

"Good Moring Ms. Rose" my old nannie said as she was washing the dishes. "Oh my god, Lilly." I ran to her and hugged her. "I miss you so much." I smiled as we let go. "As so have I" she smiled. "Now sit, let me make you something for breakfast." She smiled. "No, thank you Lilly I am not hungry I'll take an apple and a banana." I smiled and she gave me a kiss. "Ok fine, go on now child. Michelle is waiting for you in her room" She smiled and carry on washing dishes.

Lilly is the nannie who took care of me before Michelle was old enough, my parents brought her to California whenever we moved but she had to move back due to her daughter, who was my age, got sicker than before. Years later we came to find out her daughter had passed away from cancer. I had always reminded her of her daughter. She was a gorgeous girl, we were best friends in pre-k.

As I was thinking of Lilly's daughter, Michelle came out of her room all ready.
"Please tell me you are not going in that." She said as she looked at me up and down at my comfy clothes. "As a matter of fact, yes I am" I smiled and she walked into my room behind me. "change, c'mon wear something else." She begged. "Fine, get out." She smiled and walked out. She always fucking winning. I grabbed a short sleeve hot pink turtle neck, a pair of light washed skinny jeans and my good old trustee black doc martins.

As I walked out of the room with my stuff Michelle was waiting for me. "And mom?" I looked at her as I put my long blonde hair in a pony-tail
"Oh Lea left for work a long as time ago." She didn't even look up from her phone. I have no idea why my sister and mom don't get along it is annoying. "let's go we have to go get our supplies for school and clothes. Lea said she already ordered the uniforms." She started walking down the stairs and I followed behind. "Ughh, I hate how we have to wear outfits to attend this dumb school, why couldn't mom put us in homeschool or something" I said as I put on my jacket. "ehh, I don't mind it school girls are sexy." She laughed. Bye Lilly" we both said as we waited outside for Bella and Abby.

When we got to the mall, we were able to park close since it was still really early. I also felt like the odd one out, they were all talking about makeup and other fashion bullshit that I am not into. They went inside Victoria secret of course. I just followed and grabbed myself some lotions and perfumes.

After what seemed forever they all finally paid. As we were eating our pretzels Abigail kept going on and on about her ex and how he keeps texting her and that she's tired of it. "I need to pee." finally my sister spoke up. "me too" said Abby and Bella agreed. "I'll stay here to watch the stuff." They all smiled at me and walked away.

As they left my phone vibrated, I grabbed it and it was an UNKNOWN NUMBER calling. I got up and I picked it up, "Baby I am sorry about earlier." It was Matt and his excuses. "Matthew you need to- "as I was trying to give him a piece of my mind, my phone was dropped on the floor. I had accidentally bumped into dark brown hair and light-colored eyes bumped into me. "I am so sorry." He smiled, his accent catching me off guard. He bent down and grabbed my phone. "I am so sorry." He smiled as he repeated himself. "Oh, it's fine." He left and I continued to phone call. "Who was that Alessandra." Matt asked angrily. "Some dude that I bumped into." I softly said looking at the guy walk away. "Where you at?" Matt asked. "At the mall with my sister and my cousins. Why do you care anyways?" I snapped at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly. "Because I don't have to tell you everything I do plus you have been busy with Angie." I took a deep breath. "I am sorry baby." I cut him off, "I am not your baby, so please don't call me that." I snapped again. He took a deep breath, "I know I have fucked up but remember the promise ring, I love you baby." I was tired of his lies and bullshit. "Yeah, yeah well I got to go bye." I hung up as I did the girls came back.

"Ready?" Abby asked and I nodded we grabbed our things and headed to do more shopping. As I followed them I felt as if someone was staring at me so I turned around in that direction and it was a guy hanging out with the brown-haired boy from earlier. His eyes met mine, and I quickly turned away. His eyes caught my attention, his green eyes to be exact. "Hello, earth to Ale." Michelle said as I turned back to look at them. "Ummm, can we go to a shoe shop I need shoes." I smiled and turned back around.

"Hey those kids from the food court are behind us" whispered Abby, I turned back around, and it was around 5 guys, including the guy who stared me down and the one that bumped into me and nearly breaks my phone.