chapter eight// who dis?

I woke up without Rianna. Like a typical teenager I reached to my phone.

Rianna: hey. goodmorning! I'm sorry I left early I had to get my car from the shop. thanks for last night it was a lot of fun.

I choose not to response.

Today was the day. What day you may ask? The day where I get the courage to change my look.

After breakfast I gathered my things, called a cab and headed to the mall.

When I was looking for the hair place, I spotted Niall who was sitting in the same area where he was the day I met him. He looked straight at me. I pretended to not have seen him as I ignored his wave at me.

I walked into Victoria Secret, as soon as I did I heard him call me name. I hid behind a stand of panties as he peeked inside the store. When I didn't hear him anymore I got back up when I did I noticed the hair salon was right in front.
As I walked out of VS I checked both ways as if I was going to cross a busy street. I jogged to the salon.

Finally after what seemed like forever the girl was done. And she did an amazing job. I paid and immediately left. As I was walking out I saw a nail salon.. fuck it why not get a mani and pedi also. She the girl was doing the finishing touches, I saw Niall walk out . UGH finally, I thought to my self.

As I was walking out of the mall, to wait for my cab outside, Niall and his friends were waking towards that way too. I did a fast walk as I hear Niall call behind me. I speed walked outside almost running inside the cab who was thankfully waiting outside already.
When the cab was driving away Niall and his friends were looking around for me. I sighed and gave the cab guy my address.

When I got home I saw that my sisters car was gone, so I walked inside, my phone was ringing non stop. I checked and it was Niall's unsaved & many others calling me. One of them being my cousin, so I called her back
Rianna: Hey gurllll. *she laughed* your sister gave me your number. Is that ahright?
Alessandra: Eyyyyy, wassup! Yes it's ok! *I laughed*
Rianna: Ok greaaat! I have a party to attend tonight and I really want you to join with! You down?
Alessandra: Sureeeee. What time?
Rianna: Just ready by 8pm and Will pick ya guys up.
Alessandra: Ok see ya soon.
Rianna: take care .
She hung up and I went upstairs to put my phone to charge. I went to look at myself on the mirror and the girl did an amazing job with my hair.
I checked the time and it was 2 p.m. and I took another shower and napped after words.
I woke up sluggishly hours later, I checked my phone and the time was 6:30. I quickly got up, I checked my hair and it wasn't even half dried. I blow dried it, apply some oils and left it naturally. I headed to my closet and choose an outfit.
(Follow my Polyvore :3 )

While waiting for my cousins I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey. I saw you at the mall but I don't think you saw me.
Alessandra: who dis?

I put my phone on silenced and waited outside and the weather was really nice. A black car came up to my drive way and it was my cousins with my sister in the backyard.
"heeey" I said as I got into the car. "Hey, why weren't you home today" I looked at my sister. "I went to there house all morning and then came back home but you were sleeping" she stopped looking at her phone and glanced at me. "So I left agai-" she paused "DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR" she practically yelled at me. "Did you" she said while grabbing my hair. "Yes oh my goodness" I rolled my eyes at her. "why? Lea is going to kill you" she laughed. "It looks super cute though" "thank you" I smiled. "So who's party is this" I asked my cousins. "It's my boyfriend's best friends party" said my cousin Gabriella as she smiled while still keeping her eyes on the road. "nice" I smiled.
When we reached to the party it seemed pretty cool it looked like a bunch of close friends hanging out in a house. In a corner I noticed the guy from the cafè that served Niall and I. "Fuck" I said under my breath. I noticed him, the green eyed boy and another guy from Niall's group of friends. "What's wrong" Rianna said. "You notice those guys over there" I discreetly pointed at Niall's friends. "oh yeah.. Liam, Harry and Zayn" she smiled. "The one in the white t-shirt is Liam. Harry is the cutie with the green eyes and Zayn my sisters boyfriend is the one with the facial hair." She paused "what's wrong with them" I grabbed her hand and went outside.