chapter twenty-four// fight.

"I was wondering if you would like to go in a date sometime" he finally asked. And I was shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked but as stupidly as it sounded I had no clue what he meant.

"That if you want to go on a date" he annoyingly repeated his last sentence.

"I don't get you?" I said.

"What is what you don't get" he rolled his eyes and got up.

"That one day you tell me you'll never love anyone or me.. emphasis on the me. That you'll just use me. Etc . That's what I don't get" I got up as well.

"Well you have to understand I'm not really fit for all this bullshit. I don't do this." He snapped.

"Then why the fuck would you ask me out in a date. If you don't do this" I said as I got closer to him.

"I don't know maybe because I want to try something new with you" he got closer to me.

"Well I thought you only used girls. You know I'm not going to hand you my virginity just like that" I said close to his face.

"You're a virgin still?" He asked with a straight face.

"YESS!" I rolled my eyes. "That's all you want from me!" I yelled at him.

He opened the door. "Maybe yeah.. maybe that's all I want " he laughed. "Don't forget to also just play around with you" he said as he walked out.

And there goes my dumbass after him.

"Then don't act different!" I said as he grabbed me by my waste and kissed me.

I was completely infuriated. With all my strength I pushed myself away from him and slapped him. "Don't ever fucking do that again."

"Oh come on baby girl, let me just "USE YOU" how you say that I'm going to do." He paused

just going to pleasure you" he whispered in my ear"

"You are such a fucking dick who only thinks for himself." I wiped  my lips and closed the door on him.

What the fuck was his deal. He has so many mood changes I don't get him.

I turned off the tv in the living room and went upstairs I'm so glad it's Friday I don't get to see his dumb ass at school.

*6 days later-  Friday: day before art exhibition.*

I woke up feeling super happy. One more day and I was going to be able to express my self in the form of beauty and art.

I opened up my laptop and send the photos that I took of myself.

I changed into my uniform And as the same routine as always I grabbed my things and headed out to the car.

The day was going on so quick that before I knew it I was home.

All day today I have been in the go. When I got to my room I changed into comfy clothes and called an uber. I knew I wanted my work to pop up more than others so I headed to the local home decor shop.

After picking up a few things, I went to buy a new dress for myself. In the photos there's a pop of pink do I went for that inspiration to add that color to my outfit.

(Follow my Polyvore account for the outfits)

I was up and down all day so went I got home I crashed out.

-- heyyyy guys . Sorry for the really short chapter. but thanks for reading . 💓