chapter twenty-three// finally.

After I got home from school I didn't even care to take off my uniform as soon as I laid on my bed I was dead asleep.

"Hey" I felt someone shake me. I got up "hey I'ma go on a date with Liam" she said with a huge smile. "I ordered you some food so you can eat. Ok love you. Behave" she smiled. "Ok love you too.. have fun." I said. As she left I walked to the my bathroom.

As I was undressing myself I heard my phone ring and I went to pick it up.

Alessandra: Hello
Unknown caller: hey, honey it's mom. You father and I decided to unground you. We landed in New York. We love you guys. Behave.
Alessandra: oh alright love you too.

When she hung up I finally got in the tub. I quickly rinsed myself but I kept thinking about the kiss with Harry.

After minutes of being in the shower I headed downstairs in my rob.

Once I was sitting down in the living room eating my sticky rice. I heard my phone once again ring, I picked it up..

Alessandra: hello??
Unknown  caller: is this Alessandra?
Alessandra: yup. Who's this?
Unknown caller: no one you should care about. But Justin didn't know cheat on you with his ex. But also with Ashley. No so your best friend now is she.
Alessandra: hello. Who is this.

As she got up the caller hung up. I choose to ignore it knowing it might of been J.c ex.

After eating and catching up with my favorite show I went upstairs to change into my pj. When I heard the front door open. I quickly changed and went down stairs.

"Hey how was your date." I asked Anna, who by the way seemed extra happy. "He did it. He finally did it" she jumped and hugged me. "He did what" I laughed and let her go. "LIAM FUCKING PAYNE ASKED ME OUT .. I'm his girlfriend now." Oh this was great news. "How was it" I asked. "It was amazing" she said as we both sat in the couch. "We went to dinner, then a movie, then to the Park and that's when he asked me out." She smiled and so did I, I loved seeing her happy. "I'm so happy for you" I said as I hugged her. "Thank you much!! I'm so happy for me too" she said as we let go.

"What did you guys eat" I asked after she went to her room to change and take off her makeup. "We ate Italian." She paused as she took of her high knee boots. "It was delicious" she smiled.

She wouldn't stop talking about how amazing her date was. And I told her the rest of the things that happened with Harry last night and the night of the spin the bottle.

After hours of talking she decided to sleep.

I went downstairs to watch some tv when there was a knock on the door. Me thinking it was my parents or something I opened the door and it was Harry.

I walked outside and closed the door behind me.

"What's up?" I asked. "Are your parents home?" He asked. "No only my sister. What's up?" I responded. "Oh nothing" he rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just wondering if you were okay." He smiled. "Want to come in?" I asked which caught him of guard. "Sure" he responded as I opened the door. "Sit" I pointed him to the couch. "You want anything to drink?" I asked as he sat down on the couch. "Yes, some water please" he said.

I came back with two waters. "So have you edited your photos yet?" He asked as he drank from his water. "Actually yeah" I smiled. "Wanna see?" I asked him and he nodded I grabbed my phone and pulled up my drive.

"Wow that's .." he stayed quiet. "That's amazing.. you did this yourself" he asked as I nodded.

After he gave me pointers on how to set up the camera he stay quiet for a couple of minutes. It wasn't as awkward cause the tv was on.

"So" he looked at me. His green eyes were full of beauty. "So what?" I asked as I got lost in his eyes.