chapter ten// oh boy.

We went back to the house were we slept at ordered pizza and watched movies. We were going to get ready around 6pm.
"Gabriella" I called my cousin over. "Can I shower here" I smiled "Yes, go to the room on the left. All my stuff is there go ahead and use whatever you need" I smiled and headed to the room she told me to go in.
Wow.. this room was huge. I went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. I grabbed a towel and walked to the room. My sister had gotten my underwear so it couldn't be visible through the dress. I was going to wear them now but decided against it, The door opened. "Do you guys not know how to knock" I giggled. "Damn you have a nice..... ass" Harry said. "GOD FUCK" I screamed and tried covering myself as much as I could. "GET OUT" he smirked and walked out. I went to close the door and I sat on the bed. "You are in my old room" he said through the door. "fuck" I said under my breath "Are you done changing?" He asked. "Um" I paused. "No" I bit my lip. I forgot I didn't have any extra clothes besides the dress and it was outside. "I don't have clothes.... well I do but I don't" he laughed "Let me in" I wrapped my body with the towel.
I hesitated but I walked and opened the door. He walked in and he was super sweaty as if he had just worked out. He went to his drawer and pulled out a plain black t shirt. "Here" he handed it to me. I grabbed it and looked at him.
"What" he said. "Ohhh, I'll just go inside my bathroom.. I need to shower." He said as he walked by me.
As he locked the door to the bathroom. I quickly unwrapped myself from the towel and put on his shirt, which weirdly enough it smelt like his cologne.
I was picking up my stuff as I did I noticed my bra and undies were still in the bathroom. I went and knocked on the door. "um" I paused biting my lip "Harry, can you.... open the door I forgot my... I forgot some stuff inside" I said as he opened the door and he lifted my bra and panties. "Oh I thought my grandma had left these" he laughed and threw them at me. And shut the door in front of my face. I felt my face get red not because I had just seen him shirtless but because of how rude he was.
I shoved my dirty clothes into a bag and headed outside where everyone was getting ready. "Is that Harry's shirt" Zayn asked as he walked past me. I stayed quiet.
"Come so I can blow dry your hair" Gabriella said.. she looked stunning. She was well dressed and her makeup looked amazing not to mention her hair. I went and sat on the chair she pointed me to.
While Gabby was finishing up on my hair, Rianna started going my makeup. Which by the way I have never done so in my life.
"Babe, the boys and I are leaving.. see you there?" Zayn came to Gabby. "Yes" they leaned in for a kiss and a hug.
I wasn't allowed to see myself until I was all dressed. I went into Harry's room and put on the underwear my sister gifted me.

When we arrived I noticed every girl was dressed up. What kind of party was this, I thought to myself. There wasn't any music and it was already 9.
When we went to the back, I right away noticed Niall. He smiled and looked completely in shook. I rolled my eyes and I turned around. I went inside to grab a drink. "Well your ass looks good either way naked or not" Harry said right on my ear. Which sent chills all over my body. "Can you have some respect" I grabbed a water and walked out.
Hours pass by and I lost both my cousins and my sister. I went inside to try to look for them. By now everyone was drunk, the music was poppin but no sign of people I knew. I went inside to try to look for anyone I knew when I accidentally bumped into Niall. "Oh boy" I said under my breath as He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me outside. Ignoring my "let go of me" comments.