chapter six// leave.

*Previous Chapter*

"Fuck" I once again screamed. I unmuted the phone and took it off speaker, put the phone back on my ear to talk to Ash. "He is near me, I don't know what to do." As I was talking to Ashley, Zayn came outside. "You doing ok, love?" He asked as he placed his arm on my upper left back. "Yeah, just a bit of a dilemma, I'll go back inside right now." I smiled and he nodded and walked back inside. "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?" Ash asked me. "Some British dude I met at the mall... who is my friend." I smiled, a smile which faded when I saw a car pulling up the parking spots. "I'll call you back, he's here." I hung up as I saw a tall boy walking out of the back seat.

"What are you doing here Matt?" I asked him as he walked up to me. "I came to do this!" He cupped my face and planted a sloppy kiss on my lip. I pushed him away and gave him a hard slap on his cheek. "Don't please don't do this... I am tired of this." I told him on the verge of tears. "What are you tired of? I haven't done anything that I haven't done before, and you have forgiven me." He responded. "Don't do and say your stupid as shit and then come all the way here to fix shit, when shit isn't fixable anymore you wasted your money coming here, and your time coming to see me. I don't want you or anything with you anymore." I felt hot tears dripping down my face. "But..." he tried talking. "No do not interrupt me, I am absolutely done with you. Go live with Angelica for all I give a shit. I hate you!" I spat out. I was tired of the same shit. He stayed quiet then laughed out loud. I was confused, "Then why are you still wearing the ring then... if we are done." He smiled. He grabbed my hand and tried dragging me. I pulled backwards and he pulled forward at the same time. My strength was obviously weaker than his. He did three times and on the third time I fell forward, my knees falling first on the hard-concrete floor. I was then in tears, he pulled me up by my arm and started dragging me again. As he pulled me up I felt hot thick liquid rolling through my stockings, hitting the cold breezy air. I knew as soon as I fell to the floor that I was going to hurt my knee. "Stop it Matthew." I pleaded as I sobbed. He kept dragging me to the car he got out of which was still on. "Leave her alone," a stern British voice said. "Mind your business dude, she's drunk and my girlfriend." Matt said. I honestly didn't recognize this person anymore. I was gently grabbed by my other arm and pulled away from Matt, everything happening in slow motion. I looked up to see who was grabbing me and it was Liam and Michelle.

I turned back to see Matt, I saw Zayn pushing him back to the car. I was terrified I started balling my eyes out. "Are you ok?" an out of breath Zayn asked as the car pulled away. I nodded yes as I cried. Zayn grabbed me from Liam and Michelle's arm and hugged me tightly, whispering "it's ok" on my forehead. I have never been so scared in my life. "Les, I'll go look for Abby so she can take us home ok. Wait here." Michelle said as she grabbed my arm. "No, I'll take you guys Abby already left with Louis and Bella is staying at Louis' parents house with his sister." Liam said. "I'll go too." Zayn kissed my forehead as we walked to Liam's car.

Whenever we reached to my house, Zayn carried me from the car to my room. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he grabbed the first aid kit from my sister's hand. I looked down at my shoes that were now dirty, my stockings ripped and bloody. A simple "fine" was all I managed to respond to him. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to rip these stockings off ok." He said sweetly and I nodded. He helped take off all the dirty and rocks that were in my knee and then sat next to me when he was done. I was still in shock. "It's ok." He once again grabbed me and hugged me. "I'll let you rest now ok." He smiled, gave me a kiss on the forehead and closed the door behind him. Without a warning I was quickly asleep with my clothes on.

(DISCLAIMER: FROM NOW ON I WILL BE ADDING POINTS OF VIEWS OF THE CHARACTERS TO ADD MORE EXCITEMENT TO THE STORY. AND SCREENSHOOT OFF CONVERSATIONS)

Michelle's P.O.V

"Who was that?" Zayn asked. "That asshole Is Matt, Alessandra and he have been, well were talking for years up until like a week ago. They weren't dating ever, but he went to his ex's house and in a way cheated. She dumped him as a friend and possible boyfriend and I guess he flew 15 hours to do some dumb shit." I explained. "Wow what a wanker." Liam said. "Alessandra has never had a boyfriend, I feel like he has been controlling her for a long time." I continued to explain. "How long have they been talking?" Zayn asked, being super interested in the topic. "They met in third grade and started talking about dating since they were in fifth grade." I said. "And how old is she now." Liam asked. "She just turned sixteen two days before we got here." I looked at Zayn who seemed worried. "She's still so young." He shook his head and I agreed. "Well we got to go." Liam said as he got up the couch. I looked at my watch 5 a.m. "No stay in our guest rooms, it has two beds." I smiled at them. "It's late for you guys to drive the thirty minutes back." I smiled and they looked at each other. "Ok, thank you." Liam said. I got them situated and myself and headed to bed.

Back to Alessandra's P.O.V

I faintly heard knocks downstairs, I checked the time and it was around seven in the morning. I got up and went downstairs, opened the door after I did I wished that I had opened it.

"What are you doing here." I squeaked out. "I came to apologize." Matt said. "There is absolutely nothing to apologize for. I told you I was done, it's not my fault that you are a controlling piece of shit." I said without flinching. "No, you are not. Ales baby please." He begged. "Only friend and family can call me Ales and you lost that privilege." I snapped. "Please give me another chance." He begged. "did you sleep with her?" I asked already knowing the truth. He put his down and looked at the ground in shame. "Yeah." He said. "Case closed... I am done with you this time for good, do you really think I was going to let you do that again to me? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I am not an idiot. You can move along, get off my property" I screamed probably waking up the neighbors that live one mile away. "Ale, you know that I do love you right?" he looked at me. "No you don't so leave, you just love falling back to me when your other bitches don't want you no more, so just do me a big favor and leave." I walked inside and locked the door behind me. I went to my room and blocked him on Facebook. I knew if I didn't display what he did too me before he posted anything he was going to destroy my reputation back home. I did what I had to do.

I was over today and it still hadn't started

I was over today and it still hadn't started. I went to my bathroom and took a long hot shower. My body still hurting from the night before. After what seemed forever I got out and got dressed heading downstairs for breakfast. The whole house was empty, just how I felt on the inside. I grabbed an apple and headed upstairs to my room. I texted my sister to see where she was.

I started to put things away that I had bought days in the weeks prior to moving

I started to put things away that I had bought days in the weeks prior to moving. Black and white, that's how my life felt. Before I moved here, my room was pink, purple and very cluttered. A new life meant something different, this time I chose something different a minimalistic black and white look. My room has never looked so clean and organized.