chapter eighteen// so done.

"What is it?" I asked.. my hands were shaking and I wanted to know.

"I" he paused "I hooked up with my ex" he finally said it and as he did my heart stopped. This was the last thing I wanted to hear.

Not only was I confused about everything about Harry and Niall but now J.c drops this on me.

I stayed quiet I didn't want to say anything. I felt my heart in my stomach and before I knew it tears were rolling down my face.

I moved to Bromsgrove hoping for a new start, but everything was falling apart. I was completely heart broken.

"Say something" he said.. "I don't know." "You don't know what" I didn't know anything my heart and brain were mush at the moment.

"Are you going to say anything?" If he asks another stupid question I swear I'm going to flip out. "I think you should take the next flight home" I simply said wiping my tears away. "I'll text you an uber"

I didn't care if I wasted my money, I just didn't want to see him anymore. I decided to book his plane ticket which left in three hours. Perfect timing for him to pack his shit and leave.

"You're uber will be here in 10 minutes and your flight leaves in 3 hours." I simply said. I gathered myself and I hugged him. "It was nice knowing you" I felt a knot in my throat. I let go of him, gave him his promise ring and as I was walking away he finally spoke up. "Alessandra? I lo-." "Don't you fucking dare say it!" I interrupted him as I turned around back to him. "Don't you dare say that shit." I paused "you don't love me.. you truly don't.... It was nice knowing you.. have a great life" I finally said as I walked away.

As I went inside my phone was going crazy. So I turned it off, I went and tried finding Anna and the girls and when I found them the guys were on stage.

What really caught me off guard was both Harry and Niall were in the "band"

"I need you guys to clap with me" Harry said.
(Started singing History)

I was amazed how beautifully Harry sounded.

"Where's J.c" Anna finally saw that J.c was gone. I simply said "I'll tell you later."

After the guys performance we all got together outside.

"Hey where is Justin" Liam asked. "He's not important right now, but you guys did amazing" I hugged Liam. "Thank you thank you" Zayn came up to us. "You did AMAZING baby" Gab hugged Zayn.

"Lets all go back to the house, yeah" Liam said and we all agreed. "Can we go get clothes real quick" Anna asked and Liam nodded.

When we got home Anna and I quickly got off to get clothes to change and to sleep over.

"Hey what happened J.c and his stuff are gone" she came to my room as I was grabbing my bag to stuff my clothes in."

"Well he cheated on me with his ex... but I don't care anymore I wasn't into him anymore." I lied. "Lets go" I finally said as we turned around.

When we got to the guys house everyone was playing truth or dare.

Anna and I went to change in Zayn's room. (Outfit found on Polyvore follow me @restlessssoull)

"You feel ok" Anna asked. "Yes I'm ok" she came up to me "if you need someone to talk to I'm here ok" she smiled and hugged me. "Now lets go and get drunk as fuck" she smiled and did a little dance as we walked out.

"Alessandra.. truth or dare" Gabriella asked. "Ummm... dare" she giggled. "I dare you play seven minutes in heaven in Harry's room for twenty minutes" we all looked at her. "With Harry" she giggled "sorry I'm a bit drunk. I looked at Harry as he stood up. "Ummm" "come on don't be a party popper he said as he reached for my hand. I followed behind him occasionally looking at everyone who was giggling and throwing me thumbs up.