Chapter 6

I sat in the waiting chairs outside of my mom's room. Biting my nails. Jayven and Leah were still here and I told them to go home plenty of times but they refused. They both called their parents and told them why they'd be home late.

I looked at my friends who looked just as worried as I was. And I don't know why but I just broke down and started to cry. I cried my eyes out and I felt myself become engulfed and a warm hug. Leah wrapped her arms around me the best she could and put my head in the crook of her neck.

"She's gonna be okay, Liy."

°°°

Jayven drove us to Leah's house and she got out the car. Leah's parents said that I could stay with them until my mom got out the hospital and we had somewhere to stay.

I sat for a few seconds in silence as the heated car hummed. Jayven grabbed my hand and held it.

"Thank you, for everything, Jem. You really didn't have to do all this."

"Yes, yes I did Princess." I turned to him and smiled. For the first time tonight, a smile spread across my face. Jayven leaned in, achingly slow. Body party was playing on the radio and when our lips touched, they moved in sync with the music. Our tongues slow danced with each other and I felt like I was on cloud nine. I forgot about everything when I was with him. It is beautiful, the way I'm falling for this boy.

°°°

"Happy Thanksgiving, ma." I said as I walked into her hospital room. She was laid up watching her stories. She was supposed to be out by now but she was still here due to complications.

"Happy thanksgiving baby," she said smiling. "You just missed your Aunt,"

"Which Aunt?" I questioned repositioning some falling balloons in the corner.

"Your Aunt Janice."

Aunt Janice is my favorite aunt. And not just because she's rich. She never had any kids so she treats me like I was her own.

"She left you some brand new clothes," my mom smiled as she pointed over to a bin with neatly folded clothes inside. "Make sure you call her and thank her."

I nodded and went over to the bin, sifting through the clothes. I admire her taste, she knows just what I wear.

"So, when are you going to tell me about that boy?" my mom pressed.

"What boy?" I blushed as I looked at a nice warm looking sweater.

"Oh, don't play me for stupid," she scolded. "That Jayden boy who you're with all the time."

I snorted. "Oh, Jayven? Mom, we're just friends. Really good friends..."

"Mhmm..." she sat up in her bed.

"Just because I'm in the hospital don't mean you can just be out running wild."

"Come on ma, you know me better than that." I scoffed.

She gave me a look then went back to watching her stories.

I shook my head. "He invited me over for thanksgiving dinner." I said out of the blue.

"Are you going?" my mom asked.

"I don't know. Like twelve other people asked me. Plus Leah's family is cooking and I've been staying with them." I trailed off.

"Well, sometimes you just have to sit and think. Where will you be most comfortable? And if that doesn't shorten the list, just ask yourself who will have the best food." my mom burst into a fit a laughter and I joined her. This woman, I swear.

"Well, I guess I'll go to both. I need to change though."

My mom nodded and I texted Jayven asking him if he could come and pick me up.

Jem💎💞: of course. I don't know why you ask. Just say, come and get me 😂

Princess👑✨😍: ugh well how am I supposed to know. You could be busy.

Jem💎💞: I'm never too busy for my princess. Im omw.

Princess👑✨😍: ight. No texting and driving. I mean it.

Jem💎💞: okay mom

I shook my head and laughed aloud.

"Hm, you must be texting Jayven." my mom snickered.

"If you must know, yes. Yes I was." I smiled.

°°°

"Can you get that for me?" I said pointing to the box my aunt gave me.

"Of course." Jayven said as he effortlessly picked up the box.

"See you mom," I said kissing her cheek.

"See you Mrs. James, and happy thanksgiving." Jayven said.

"You can call me Lisa," she assured him.

Jayven chuckled. "How about we meet in the middle and I call you Miss Lisa?" he suggested.

"Deal." she said.

°°°

"You know, I owe you big time for all of this." I said as I kicked my boots off sitting on his bed.

"Do you?" he asked glancing at me from the side.

I 'mhmmed' and he just softly grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"Well, I don't think you owe me, but if you insist, I have a way you can repay me." he leaned in closer and my breath hitched.

"And what's that?" I cocked my head to the side.

He leaned in and planted his tender lips onto mine. His big hands caressed my body and it felt all too good. His lips trailed down my neck and towards my chest. My moans filled the room. I felt crazy hot. My body was on fire as he rubbed sensual circles on my inner thigh. He inched closer and closer to my core. He snatched my jeans off and revealed my pink, lace panties. He laid me down as he unbuttoned my button down revealing a matching bra. I bit my lip as he left love bites on my breasts, slowly removing my bra, exposing my light brown mounds. He then kissed his way down to my stomach then removed my victoria secret from my soaking wetness. He blew on my aching core and I let out a louder moan.

"Mr. Powers..." I moaned as he entered me.

He groaned as he slowly pulled himself out and pushed back inside me. "Call me Keith, Baby." he kissed me as my moans increased. His pace became quicker. We were quickly nearing our climaxes and I called out to the heavens. "Ohh Keith."

Just at my peak. The door slammed open and it revealed the face of Tyra and Jayven kissing. I was so confused. Then Leah ran inside the room crying.

"Maliya! What is wrong with you?! Get up! Get up! Get up!" she kept screaming.

I jumped up as I gasped for air. I was in Jayven's car and Leah and Jayven were hovering over me. Trying to cool me off.

"What the hell were you dreaming about?" Jayven asked. "You're sweating like crazy."

"I-I-I" I couldn't form any words I was in shock.

"Come on, let's get her inside before she catches a cold or something." Leah suggested.

Jayven nodded and got out of his seat, shutting his car door. He grabbed me and carried me bridal style into Leah's house.

°°°

I'm on an updating spree 😭😂 I know how I'm going to end this but I'm kinda making up the middle as I go. Can you tell? But what the hell was that dream about. A wet dream and a nightmare? A wet nightmare??