Chapter 11

Jayven

"Don't stop now!" I exclaimed to my team. "Y'all performance at practice reflects our performance on the field!"

Our team starts back up for the season and our next game is this saturday which is three days away. As captain, I have to make sure we're in tip top shape. We haven't lost a game yet and I don't plan on losing one ever. My coach intervened and allowed me to go practice with the team. I obeyed and got in formation. We were ready to make a play and I squatted behind Corey. He's a big guy but he isn't as big as our line backers.

"Blue forty-seven!" I strained,"Hike!"

Everything moved in slow motion. I stepped back to get a view of my surroundings. I knew where Zayden would be. He can catch everything I throw at him. With every ounce of strength I had, I pulled my arm back and sent the ball hurling in his direction. He caught it effortlessly and ran to the end zone like a graceful gazelle or something.

°
°

"I think little red over there is waiting for you," Lucas said as he eyed Tyra from the bleachers. She stood there in a green peacoat with her phone clenched in her hand. I got up and jogged over to her.

"What do you want now, Tyra?" I asked slightly annoyed. I hadn't talked to her since the day fall break started. She came to me weirdly and I never knew anyone could be so twisted.

"Oh Jayven," the voice of Tyra Dunham sang. Tyra was one the many girls at Cooley that I've smashed. Not recently though. I hit that right before the summer of junior year. She was so-so, but I could tell I wasn't her first.

"I overheard you talking to your friends in English," Tyra smiled slyly. I groaned. I already knew where this was going. "Let's see, you make a deal with me and Maliya doesn't have to find out you're making a bet about her pathetic virginity."

"How do you know she's a virgin?" I asked curiously. I'm not quite familiar with their history but I do know that they hate each other. Everyone knows.

"I can tell, it just like stinks off of her. Girls can tell when another girl is a virgin. Not that I care," She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I was just talking shit," I said readjusting my gym bag on my shoulder. "I'm not really going to try and get her to have sex with me before february." I said honestly. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have said what I said but they were like, clowning me. And I know I can get any girl I want. But Maliya's a different kind of girl. I wouldn't mind waiting for her.

"Well, that's not my problem," Tyra said smartly, "She's gonna see a video of you betting on her pussy with your boys."

She pulled her phone out and showed me video of myself talking about my relationship with Maliya. "Unless,"

"Unless what?" I spat, fuming and growing hot from anger.

"Unless you record you and Maliya having sex...whenever y'all decide to do it." she rolled her eyes once more and I just wanted those stupid things to pop out her head.

"Why? What the hell? That's weird," I was ready to just get in my car and drive away.

She's a sicko.

"I have my reasons, but if you don't do it, I'll show her this video," she scrunched her nose up and gave a sarcastic ass smile.

"Oh and don't think you just won't tell me because like I said, I know. And I'll know when her cherry's been popped."

We stood there in silence for a moment I was ready to say something but Maliya had come to me frantically and I had to make sure she was okay.

°

Now, Tyra looked extremely bubbly for some reason. I knew she had to be happy at someone else's expense. "I have something that you might want to see," she said as she handed me her phone. I looked into the screen but I didn't really know what I was seeing.

"Keep scrolling," she said.

I scrolled to the left once and was nearly blinded by the sight. Tyra was butt ass naked and I don't know what made me think this non figure having ass ho was so damn fine back in tenth grade. I swiped to the right twice and saw another picture of Maliya and Mr.Powers hugging. Then I swiped again and again. Until I saw them kissing.

That was a stab to my heart. I felt guilty about what happened last night but now, I only resent her. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked at her. She looked more relaxed kissing a damn teacher then she ever has been with me.

"Dude, are you crying?" Tyra snickered.

"Shut the fuck up," I snapped. She hushed and looked back at me, probably frightened. I softened my face and let out a sigh.

"I have something for you too," I reached down into my gym bag and unlocked my phone.

°

°

°

Oooooohhh shiiiiiitttt I hate this I hate this 😭😂 short chapter but this needs to be by itself. NEXT CHAPTER COMING UP SOON SO PLEASE STAY TUNED AND VOTE,COMMENT,and SHARE

Thank you.