The Dry Lands

Set in a dystopian world where each sector solely based on appearance and creature is divided

Set in a dystopian world where each sector solely based on appearance and creature is divided. These beings are not allowed to cross the lines which connect these sectors and hold the world that is Gonora.

Sectors include The Wet Divide, The Dry Lands, The High Peaks, The Shadows and The Sky Lanes.

Creatures from all sorts belong in the right sector relating to their species. The ruthless hunters live on the Dry Lands and are known as Dry Landers while the Wet Divide consist of the pirates. The Sky Lanes consist of the flying creatures, special beings who control these creatures are known as Trainers.

The High Peaks belong to the elves. High ground is essential for elves as they are close to the Sky Lanes where as they are lucky, they are the only few allowed to travel between their sectors. It is forbidden to step foot anywhere else and in doing so could possibly lead to death.

The High Peaks don't get along with the Dry Lands for certain reasons. Elves despise Dry Landers and the violence that they once bestowed amongst their own in the great wars centuries ago, killing thousands with their loud smoke that shook the ground before silence.

This is not the only thing that prevent them from getting along.

Elves are known for their blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Any other elf with a hair colour apart from white or blonde are exiled to the Sky Lanes where they are to live out their days as common folk.

In the Dry Lands, they are known for their raven and dark brown physic holding their either brown or bright green eyes depending on their skin tone. They do not get on well with the elves.

However rebellions consist and the hateful war between the Dry Lands and the High Peaks is forgotten about when a beautiful elven princess known as Fhara falls in love with a caramel skinned hunter Maekin, with green eyes baring flickers of yellow along the inner rim. Maekin was known well amongst his fellow Dry Landers for his striking eyes.

Their love is forbidden and they know that yet love brings them together in more ways than one and it is under the pale moon of a winter's eve that Princess Fhara gives birth to a baby boy. This boy's name would grow to be known throughout all of Gonora but he didn't know that. No one did.

This boy's name was Keylin.

This is his story.

*

C A S T

Keylin