X

"Hello?"

My voice rings out through the blizzard. Not sure why I was here or what was going on as I clutch my body closer to me, only wearing a trousers and a large bandage wrapped around my bare body. My toes curled against the white snow at my feet and I looked around me unsure.

"Keylin!"

I hear my name being called and I immediately turn towards the sound of the voice. My eyes widening and my heart begins to beat faster. I know that voice.

"Keylin over here."

I turn around quickly, about to shout out when Corrin's figure is standing before me, smiling weakly as the stress lines are evident in his features. My eyes begin to tear up and my bottom lip starts to wobble.

"Corrin?"

I question through the snow blizzard. Not waiting for his response as I immediately rush forward, enveloping him in a bone crushing embrace. His familiar warmth coming back to me and it's only now that I've realised how much I've missed him. I let out a sob.

"Corrin...I'm so happy to see you." I say into his chest and I can feel the vibrations coming from his chest as he chuckles softly, his arms coming up around me. Pulling me closer into him. He was so warm.

"I'm glad you're alive Key." He says seriously, holding me close before his hold on me slackens and he brings his hands up to my shoulders. Tearing me away from him so that there is a distance between us. I whine at this and look up at him to find a serious and frightened expression on his features.

"Keylin, I don't have much time."

Corrin begins as he looks at me seriously, a sad look overtaking his features when he looks at my confused ones.

"You need to listen carefully to what I have to say. You can't trust them Keylin. They're lying to you. They're not telling you things, important things-"

"What do you mean they're lying to me?" I interrupt in confusion and slight fear as the only people Corrin could be talking about would be the Dry Landers. My heart races at that and I swallow hard.

"What things are they not telling me?"

"I don't have time Keylin. They already suspect something-" Corrin looks above him and I frown in confusion as my eyes follow his gaze that I suspect is one of paranoia.

"What are you talking about?" I question quietly as Corrin brings his hands up to my cheeks. Looking down at me frightful.

"Are they going to kill me?" I whisper out into the silence, the only indication of sound being our heavy breathing and rapidly falling snow, tears fill my vision as I try to blink them away but one slips down my cheek. Corrin immediately catches it with his thumb.

"I don't know Key but if they try I won't let them. I promise you Keylin, I won't let them hurt you. I'm coming for you okay? I'm going to find you and bring you back home-"

"Corrin." I let out a sob as my face scrunches up in pain as more tears fall from my eyes. I bring my shivering hand up to rest on top of Corrin's warm one against my cheek. I take in a shaky breath.

"Corrin...please find me. I'm afraid Corrin. I don't want them to hurt me anymore."

That seems to bring Corrin to his senses as his worried gaze drops on me, slight anger evident in his features as he quickly pulls our foreheads together, our breaths mangle with each other's, his eyes filled with determination.