Dont go!

August pov

I got up to the smell of pancakes and eggs and bacon. I ran  downstairs to see a big plate of food on the table. I licked my lips and sat down and beginning to eat. I was eating and Ari came in the living room with Aj in her arms feeding him his bottle.

Ari:goodmorning baby.she said kissing my cheek.

August:morning bae. I said stuffing the Bacon in my mouth.

I was done eating and I threw my plate in the trash.I grabbed Aj from Ari and I held him close to my heart bouncing him a little.

I sat on the couch and my phone started to ring.

August: can you answer that Ari please.

Ari:ard.she grabbed my phone and answered it.

Ari:hello.....yeah.....okay....I'll tell him.she said sounding sad and hanging up the phone.

August:what up.

Ari:they said you have to do a tour with 2 chainz to get your career going.

August: Im sorry Ari. I said rubbing Ari back with my free hand.

Ari:yea whatever . she said running upstairs.

I looked down at Aj and he was looking sad also then he started to cry.I tried bouncing him but that made him cry more.

I put him in his swinging jungle and that made him calm down.Soon he fall asleep.That was my chance to go see what up with Ari.I went upstairs and into me and Ari room and I saw her crying her eyes out.

August: I know your sad but I can't pass up a opportunity like this it a once and a life time thing bae this can really kick off my career. I said trying to explain to her.

Ari:"no no" .she said shaking her head.

Ari: August we have a new born baby I can't take care of him by myself  August I need help I didn't sign up to be a single mom because that what it's going to seem like if you go on tour.she said  raised her voice a little.

August: a single parent. I questioned.

Ari:yes a single parent August if you leave I have to take care of Aj on my own and I can't do it.she yelled."im to young for all of this August we aren't teenagers anymore you you just proposed we have a newborn together and you wanna leave us for tour.she cried.

Ari pov

August: lower your fucking voice Aj is sleep.he said harshly.

Ari:don't tell me to lower my voice I'm not done saying what I have to say.I said harshly.

August: what else do you have to sat huh because I'm leaving and thats final.

he sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

August: listen to me Ari and listen to me clearly.I love you and Aj to  death I'm out here busting my ass out here for you guys I want my son to be somebody when he grow up.I don't want him to turn out anything like me I want him to be better then me. my son is going to college better to believe that if you want me sell crack out on the streets and risking my life and yalls I rather you let me go on this tour.

I knew where August was coming from with all of this but I still feel like I shouldn't be rising Aj on my own.

August: I though so.

Ari: shut up August because it seems like you leave when I need you the most.

August: bae this ain't going be easy I'm working so you don't have to go out and found a job.

I shook my head in a agreement. I sat next to August in the edge of the bed.

August:ima be home before you know it.he said kissing my lips softly ."I love you girl".

Ari:I love you to.

I just need to get over it because I know August don't want me working he wanna be the man of the house.But ima miss his kisses his hugs and him getting In the shower with me and also him holding me at night ima just miss August  period.  Im not going have him close to my body for 2months two fucking months. I can't deal with this I just cant.

Ari:I'm sorry for tripping I just can't see you go. I said pulling on his shirt making him come closer to Me.

August pulled me closer to him bringing us both down on the bed.I kissed his lips softly and kissed his neck making sure I left a mark.

comment

vote