trouble

August

I gave Ari a tour around the house we will be staying at and she was so happy. I smiled at her face she so beautiful she got a nigga feeling good inside. I put My arms around her waist kissing her neck.

Ari:August I don't deserve you. she said."you do so much for me and how will I return the favor."

August: bae you have it all the way around I don't deserve you, You made me feel good about myself I use to only care about selling rocks and busting people with My glock. I said honestly

August:you don't have to do anything for me but keep being you. I kissed her lips softly.

She pulled away blushing, I chuckled at how red her face is. She looked at me looking away I gave her My million dollar smile. She chuckled, I grabbed her hand leaving out the house we were staying at and we took a walk around Hawaii. It beautiful out here only if you could see it, I sat Ari on My lap as we watched the sun go down.

Once the sun went down we got up and we went to the food places, I got me and Ari a baked potato and mixed vegetables With greens and corn on a cob. I handed Ari her food she took little bits of it. I didn't hold back I smashed My shit,

Ari: August I'm sleepy, she yawned.

I love it when she says My name I get tangly inside, I picked her up carrying her like a baby because she is My baby.I went to the house on the beach laying Ari down on the bed while I took off My clothes, I took Ari off to I couldn't help but look at her body.

Mama Aug

Hey y'all I know y'all miss me but guess what I don't miss you guys sike I do but I been good with much grandchildren. Aj is so cute he look like August when he was a baby. Well do you guys remember when untold you someone been calling and hanging up well someone knocked on My door and ran away. It gotten worse One day I took Aj and Kay,chay,mya to the park and Kay went missing but luckily I found her in My car in the back seat. Something been strange lately.

????

"Hello"

"Ayo where that nigga aug at"

"I can't found him boss you know he very smart and sneaky nobody knows where he lay his head but we going get that Momma of his and that baby also his lil girlfriend  cuz we know that's the people he love the most"

"Bet just found him or that's your ass"

"I got it boss I won't let you down "

August alsina will pay for what he did to me oh yeah I'm coming back for you bitch ass nigga, And your girl too be on the look out cuz I'm coming even if somebody ending up dying in this mess I don't care I'm coming just wait on it.

Aww Ari and August so cute together don't you think?????

should Momma Aug be worried???

Should August be on the look out?????

Who was that on the phone???

why are they looking for August and his family???

found out next time when you tune into August alsina loyal

vote

comment

share

become a fan of pink  Minnie's