Work

Ari

Since August wanna yell at me like I'm a fucking child, I showed how much of a child I can be I packed my shit and I left.Call me selfish call me a bitch I don't care I hate being yelled at and he knows it.I pulled up in my penthouse the one my parents paid for. I grabbed A.j carseat and I went in the house carrying him, I took him out his carseat laying him on his back.

Someone was knocking on the door, I got up to answer it to see it was my twinny twin twin Jessica. I gave her a big hug.

Ari: twinn

jessica: haii boo

I stepped to the side so I could let her in. She came in and sat on the couch. I sat on the other sitting crisis cross.

Ari: how did you know I was here

Jessica: A duh I'm your twin I followed you

Ari:stalker much

Jessica: I was just making sure you were okay

Ari:oh okay thanks

Jessica; no problem

August

I feel kinda bad for yelling at Ari she didn't deserve that I was just angry. I dapped up smokey and he took off his mask.

Smokey: you ready to do this

August: been ready nigga

Smokey bust down the door, I begin searching and looking for things. I checked in the couch and I found a gun.

August: Ayyo come check this out

Smokey came near me looking at the gun.

????: hands up you've been under arrest

the cops came and put the cuffs on me and Smokey. It's been a ducking set up. The cops out us in the car and one of then turned around and smirked like the devil.

cop2: where y'all going y'all probaly won't see delight ever.

Once he said that the first Person came to my mind was A.j how I am I going to see my son grow if I'm in jail.Then the second person I thought about was ari we supposed to be getting married in December. I feel like I let my brothda down.