Workin

Ari

I just found out that August has been arrested for having a gun and breaking into someone's house. I grabbed A.j and I put him in the car and Jessica followed behind me. I drive down to the jail. when we got their the officer weren't trying let me in at first, but I got my ways me and Jessica went through and I saw my baby who I missed so much and I know he yelled at me but right now not the time to bring that up.

I ran to August arms but I got blocked by these ugly ass rental cops.

Ari: mane what you doing?

cops:sorry ma'am you can't touch him right now

August: mane that's my girl yo chill

cops:She can not touch you sir

Ari: I'm here to bail him out

Cops: Okay right this way.

I followed the cops to room and I handed him the money. He took it smirking at me and he winked.

Cops:lil mama I can do some things to you

I hurried up and ran out the room to my poodah. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around him and kissing him everywhere.

August:I'm sorry ari I didst mean to yell at you like that I was just frustrated.

Ari: Its Okay August .

August: no cuz I'm truly sor-

I shut him up  with a kiss .

Ari: you talking to much baby

August grabbed my hand and we walked out the jail.I went to my car and August followed me and got in the driver seat and I got in the passengers seat.We drove out the jail place .

August:you wanna go to my house or yours.

Ari: I wanna go to mines but I want you to come in with me.

We drove to my house and Jessica was behind us with A.j. I grabbed A.j and pat him up and took him in the house and laid him in his crib. I heard the door shut and footsteps coming up the stairs. I felt arms being wrapped around me and I smiled.

August kissed my neck and picked me up taking me into the room.He threw me on the bed and climbed between my legs kissing my neck ,I'm sure that's going be a hickey. He looked at me in my eyes and pulled down my pants, kissing my thighs then he kissed my pearl which made me get wet.He removed my panties with his teeth. He went to work with his tongue going deep and faster. I was going crazy grabbing his head pushing it deeper moaning.

Ari: Augusttttt.

He put his hand on my mouth shutting me up.He came up from my ocean.

August: Ari you gotta be quite A.j sleep and you going wake him up.

I nodded and he went back down, I wrapped my legs around his neck and he continued eating me out.I felt me reaching my climax.

Ari:I'm Rey come.

August:, let it out

I release all in his mouth and he licked up his mess. He opening my legs spreading them a part sliding himself inside of me,I gasped clawing his back.He started thrusting himself inside me. I try to hold in my moans but I couldn't they kept coming out.

Ari: Augustttttttttttt!

August pinched the side of my waist which was telling me to be quite. He continued thrusting inside me and then I flipped us over and started bouncing on his manhood slow then I picked up my pace throwing my head back and started going faster.

August: Ughh ahhh Arii

I covered his mouth going faster than ever.I felt something gushy going inside of me. I collapsed next to August and I laid my head on his chest and I fall asleep.

August

I looked at Ari while she slept and thought to my self I got me a rider that's going hold it down no matter what.I smiled to myself This woman right here is all mines and we rocking forever best believe that.Ya heard me. I heard crying and I was about to get up but Ari sat up all sleepy and cute.

Ari; can you get him please.

August: bae I been was about to get him.

I went in A.j room and I picked him up grabbing his pacifier giving it to him. He looked just like me which made a thug tear fall down my eye. I kissed his head and rocked him to sleep.

August: I love you A.j

He fall asleep in my arms and I laid him back in his crib. I went to the room to see Ari knocked out. I smiled to myself yup I put it down on my baby got her sleeping till 6:00pm I bet.

vote

comment

share