take me away

Ari pov

I got up off the couch with Aj in my arms sleeping peacefully. I kissed his head and laid him on his back in his crib he moved around but he stopped and went back in a deep sleep.

I went in the bathroom turning on the shower and getting in washing my body.Awhile later I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.I dried off and out my booty shorts on and white T-shirt.

I went downstairs and sighed putting my hands on my hips.

Ari: what to do? what to do?.....oh I got it let's go to the playground.

I went upstairs and put on my sweater and skinny jeans and black uggs boots. I went in the room Aj was in and picked him up he started his fussing, I bounced him a little "shhhhh".After he calmed down I wiped him off and dried him off and put his camo pants on and black sweater and black Beanie and his little footies.

I grabbed his carseat and babybag and went downstairs putting him in the carseat in the car.I shut the door and locked it while I got in the car and drove off to the park.

we arrived at the park and luckily there wasn't anyone there. I grabbed Aj and walked around the park. I saw the baby swing I clean it off with bleach wipes because Aj is infant and I don't want him getting sick. I put his blanket in the back of him for protection and swung him nice and slow.

I took a few pics and posted them on instagram. I got millions of likes and comments.I took Aj off of the swing and I put him in the carseat but I was struggling because the buckle wouldn't go through.

???:hiii you need some help?

Ari:yea.

I looked at the person and he was Lightskin with curly hair and was tall and buff.

Ari:thanks....so do you have kids.

???:Yea.I have a daughter she's 6 months.

Ari:oh cool.

???:can I get your number?

Ari;umm no.

???.please I just wanna be friends.

Ari:okay here

I gave him my number and he gave me his.

I got in my car ready to pull off.

???.by the way my name is Marcus.

Ari;okay my name is Ari.

I said pulling off, I stopped at McDonald's and I got a big mac and went home and got Aj.

I sat on the couch breast feeding him.

ding!

ding!

my phone ringed telling me I had a text message. I finished breast feeding Aj and I rocked him to sleep and laid him down.

I checked my phone and it was from an unknown number it said.

???:hi

Ari:who is this?

???:Marcus

Ari:oh hi.

Marcus: l.o.l you forgot me that fast shorty.

Ari:l.o.l nahh.

I closed my phone and I laid down on my couch thinking about August I miss him and he didn't even call me or text me I know he busy but he still should facetime me or something. I was thinking and I fall asleep.

soon as I closed my eyes Aj started crying.I got up and grabbed him bouncing him I changed his diaper and I laid him next to me until he fall asleep.

sorry I haven't been updating I was busy.

was ari giving Marcus her number a good idea??

comment

yes or no maybe or maybe so

comment

vote

stay trippy