hell on earth

August pov

I opened the door ready to bust a cap in somebody ass,but it was only My mama.

mama: boyy if you don't put that gun down ima slap you to Jesus. she said raising her hand.

August: I'm sorry ma I just thought you were somebody else. I dropped the gun

Mama: who you tryna kill... boy you better stop this bullshit I don't got time for this August stop this Gang shit. she yelled breaking down crying.

it breaks my heart to see my mom cry especially when I'm the reason. I looked down and tried hugging her but she slapped my hands away.

Mama:don't you touch me.She said getting up."into you stop this gang shit don't speak to me nomore "she said leaving out my house.

I put my hands in my face because right now I I'm frustrated and disappointed at myself. I'm doing the same thing my brother told me not to do.He told me to never go back to the gang.I came to conclusion that I don't wanna be in this gang anymore I'm done with it. I can't put my family into harm because of something I did.

I'm a yungin in a cold world I den  seen so much shit just from the very bottom. I'm just a yung nigga who tryna live life ya feel me that's why I go hard on this shit right here.

I heard a knock on my door, I got up to answer it and it was my homegirl Ciara.

Ciara: hi Aug

Aug:sup cici

Ciara: if I tell you Would you sit on it.?

I bust out laughing same old crazy Cici.

Aug:you still crazy cici

Ciara: and you know this man

Ciara stood up off my couch facing me.

Ciara: Ayyee Aug remember when I told you that You cant also trust you friends.

Aug;Yeah I remember Ci why tho?

Ciara:Because nigga I'm one you shouldn't trust.She said pointing her gun at me.

Aug:oh naww Ci come on know I knew you ever since diapers and you trade on me like that.

Ciara: nigga I Would trade on you for a fucking Hi from a stranger

Aug: damn Couch I thought we was cool.

Ciara: naww we ain't cool you think because you famous you better then everybody now huh nigga.

Aug: I don't think I'm better I know I'm better bitch. I say Shooting her in her head Four times.

I looked at her dead body and smiled.

August: I knew you Would come someday CiCi.

I dragged her body out my house and took her to the dumpster and put her body in it.

I walked around the neighborhood not feeling welcomed something seemed wrong. I feel like somebody watching or following me. I hurried up in the house and prayed to God that he forgives me for my sin's and that he forgive me for killing Ciara.

I heard Shots were fired at my window I dunked shooting back. I jumped out my window hoped my neighbor's fence into the next neighbors backyard until  I didn't hear gun shots anymore.

comment

vote

what ya think?