mhhmm

sorry for not updating I was busy.

Ari

I wiped the tears off my face that were pouring down as I held on to the steering wheel.August is so mean at times he needs to know what to say out his mouth and think before he speaks. I parked my car in front of MaMa Augs house  but nobody was there I shook my head and drove down the street. I think me and August needs a break because Right now I can't deal with his bull shit.

August

I feel horrible about what I said to Ari I was just angry that she gave that nigga her number you would be mad to if your girl gave another nigga her number when you was outta town. But I am sorry about what I said I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I grabbed Aj from his crib and gave him his bottle, I looked at him and he looks exactly like me.It almost brought tears to my eyes.

August: Aj when you get your self a lil baddied make sure you think before you speak.

he smiled at me like he know what I was talking about.

I chuckled and continued to rock him to sleep. A minute later he was fast asleep ,I laid him in his crib. I got hungry.

August: Ari

....

I forgot she wasn't here so I gotta make myself some food.I went to the kitchen and found a cup of  noddles.I put the noddles in the microwave and pressed 3 mins.

I left out the kitchen to check on Aj, he was still sleep peacefully. I sat on the couch and put my hands in my pants and laid my head back.

August: is something burning..  Oh shit.

I got up and ran to the kitchen,I took the now burned noodles out the microwave.

Ari:How can u burn noddles?

I turned around smiling hard as ever just the person I wanted to see.

August: it's complicated

Ari shook her head and walked over to me grabbing the noodles  nd looking inside of them.

Ari:the thing is you didn't put water in them.

She threw the burned noodles in the trash and got a fresh one out the cabinet. She put water in the noodles then she put it in the microwave.

August: Your a life saver Ari.

Ari:uhmm

she walked away but I grabbed her arm.

August: I'm sorry Ari ...I didn't mean to say it like that I didn't wanna hurt ur feelings it just I get jealous when your around other boys or when I found out they got your number or even got to talk to you.I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you though do you forgive me.

Ari:, I forgive you August

I picked Ari up and tried to kiss her but she hit me with that YEET.

Ari;I forgive you but I'm still mad at you you hurt my feelings August.

August: but I said I was sorry

Ari:yup I know you did

She turned around ready to walk away but I slapped that Ass.

Ari:ouch August you big Ass fingers

August: you Love these big fingers tho

Ari;I don't like them roach fingers

She walks away grabbing Aj while I grabbed my noodles adding hot sauce and ketchup and cheese. I sat down and started to dig in.

I started thinking me and Ari should go on a vacation to relax and get away from the drama. Yeah ima set us up a trip but I just need to know where.

Ari

I'm in the hospital nervous because my son kept coughing and crying I tried everything but he kept coughing nd crying. I don't want nothing to happen to him because he all I got him and August.

I called August and told him what happened he came rushing in.I ran to his arms crying.

August; is he okay

Ari;I don't know then been back there all this long.

August sat me on his lap and let me cry in his chest.

Ari:I don't want nothing to happen to him like the other baby

August: what you mean other baby Ari please don't tell me you got  rid of  my child.

Ari: August we were young remember when your parents where fussing and you came over and you asked was I a Virgin and I said yeah and you kissed me and we had sex.

August: yeah I remember

Ari; well after that i found out I was pregnant then you were in the gang and you didn't want to have kids and I had a miscarriage because of all the stress I was going threw because you was in the gang

August: don't blame this shit on me Ari... Why didn't you tell me I would of quit... was it even my baby.

Ari:of course it was yours your the only personal I slept with in my life August don't be like this I'm sorry

August:no your not you just tryna push all this shit on me to make me seem like the bad guy why didn't you tell me before Ari.

August: I didn't want you to leave me

August got up, I was scared because when August mad he could really do some crazy things.

August: you should of thought about that when you killed my child.

He said leaving out the room.I sanked to the floor and cried.

he hates me

He hates me

Ari was pregnant before????

comment

vote