Own it

Hey y'all I'm backkkkk -rocs voice- haha Well here the story.

Ari

I woke up not feeling good but than I thought about lastnight and a smile formed on my face and I blushed. I sniffed the air and I smelled Bacon, I jumped up and literally zoomed down the steps. I came in the kitchen to see A.j on August shoulder resting and August cooking breakfast. A big kool-aid smile came across my face and I giggled causing August to turn around.

August:"what you laughing at and goodmoring baby".

Ari:"I'm laughing at you and goodmoring".

I sat at the islands and waited for the food to get done.August handed me my plate and I smashed that food like it was my last meal.August look over at me than at my plate.

August:"damn Ari you smashed".

I threw my plate in the sink ignoring what August said and I grabbed A.j going upstairs wiping him off and putting him on black sweater on and white skinny Jeans  with his Jordan footie socks and his black beanie hat.I put on the same thing and curled my hair putting on my black and red Jordan's.We both came downstairs to see August knocked out on the couch with his hands in his pants with the remote on his chest. I chuckled taking a picture of  him and laid A.j in his carseat.I got on top of August and pecked his lips causing him to grab my ass and deepen the kiss.I pulled away licking my lips.

Ari:"Stop August A.j right here".

August:"You got on top of me but it's ard cuz ya ass mines tonight buh-lee dhat ma".

I felt my panties getting a lil wet when he said that. I just grabbed A.j baby bag putting it on my shoulder. August ran upstairs putting on his clothes,He came back down with his white button up shirt and red skinny jeans and his bull hat with his white briefs showing.He looked good.We left out the house locking the door,I put A.j in his car seat and strapped him up. I got in the passenger seat and August looked over at me.

August:"where we going today".

I shrug my shoulders:Ari:Wherever the wind lead us.

August begin to drive and I scrolled down instagram.I locked my phone and looked at the road.We rode pass a couple of houses then then car came to a stop and we were in front of a big house.I looked at August.

Ari:August who house is this?.

August:My mom's new house I got her.

I nodded my head and got out the car and August grabbed A.j car seat and I knocked on the door. The door flew open and I saw chay.Once she saw me her eyes lit up and she jumped on me soon Mya and kay came and jumped on me also.

Ari:"Aww hey yall".I hugged them all back.

August sat A.j down on the couch.

August:well dang y'all don't miss me that's messed up.

Kay:we do miss you uncle August. They ran over and jumped on him.

I walked in the kitchen and lots of people were here. I looked around for Mama Shelia and she was out back  talking to her friends. I creeped up behind her and hugged her. She giggled and hugged me back.

Mama:hey babygirl.

Ari:hey mama.

mama:Where's my boy.

Ari:in the house with the girls and A.j.

She ran in the house and I looked around and her friends were eyeing me like a hawk.I smirked already knowing what they were thinking because The friends mama hang around are all August homegirls. One of the girls decided to speak I'm guessing her name was monica. I didn't listen to what she had to say I just pretty girl bounced back in the house.I sat on the couch watching August play with his nieces and mama play with A.j.I felt sick and I covered my mouth going to the bathroom and throwing up this morning food.I flushed the toilet Washin my hands splashing a little water on my face.I came back out the bathroom and Mama was looking at me in way I couldn't understand. she handed August A.j and she grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.