knew better

AUGUST

I left out my house looking outside to see who was playing on my phone.Once I stepped foot out the door a blue Cadillac sped off.I hurried back in the house and I went upstairs packing a couple bags, because I already know who that was that was the boss I used to work for back in New Orleans.Me and him had a disagreement once and than things got out of hand and Me and my brudda Mel robbed him for his stash. I grabbed a bag for me and a bag for Ari and A.j. even tho he was at my mama house today.I rushed downstairs typing the code in for the house security.

Ari saw me and she walked in looking at me confused.

Ari: what are you doing August.

August: setting the code now come let's go we dont have enough time.

I said trying to grab her arm but she yanked away."August what is going on why do we have to leave"?.What did you do this time".She asked me.

I sighed if she don't stop acting like such a brat she going get both of us hurt. I rubbed my head in frustration. "Ari ima tell you later let's just go".I said in a rush.

Ari:no August I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.

OMG! She's making this so fuck'n difficult for me.I decided just to tell her because I know her stubborn ass ain't going go nowhere unless I tell her what's going on.

August: see look when I was back in New Orleans I did a couple of bad things and now people after me,and I don't want them to hurt you or lil Man for my actions.

Ari: August why should we run!lets handle this shit like G's because if somebody touch me or you or lil man  Ima 2k15 punch them bitches one by one because they don't know it feels to be pregnant, your feet hurts when you walk and your baby is pushing on your Balder every 5 seconds, so let a nigga try me try me! ima get his whole muf'fuck'n family.

I chuckled I got me a little gangsta boo.

August: Gangsta boo I know you will but I still don't want them to touch you because if they do ,I don't know what I would do I would go insane.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car, I looked left&right making sure nobody was looking or following us.I got in the car and I sped down the streets of Atlanta. I pulled Up in front of a hotel and I grabbed me and Ari bags checking us in.

Soon as I hit the room we would be staying in I called my mama telling her what's been going on.

August:ma they don't know your my mom's they don't know nothing about me all they know is that I got  girlfriend.

She sighed in relief.

Mama:ima just pray and put this in God's hands,Ive already lost one I ain't Tryna lose two.

I was quiet for a second.

August;Mama ima call you back just don't be involved in nothing stay in the house please.

I heard her say okay and then she hung Up. There was a knock at the door and I grabbed my glock never nobody and I mean nobody knows were here.

I looked out the peep hole seeing it was room service. I scratched my head and rubbed my face.

August:I dont remember ordering room service.

I opened the door.

"Room service for Ms.Alsina.

I should of known it was Ari who order room service.She stepped out the bathroom grabbing the food out my hand and she sat at the table eating. I shook my head man this girl something else I tell you.

Someone was at the door again I opened and it was another room service person. "Ari you order more food".I said chuckling.

Ari: no I only order this one.

I looked at the person in the face and my smile went to 100 to 0 real quick.