holy grail

August pov

I been missing Ari each and ever day she still in the coma. I Would go visit her but I can't stand seeing her wrapped up in all those tubes and wires. I got up off my hotel bed and yawned. Yup some niggas shot up my crib but it's cool cause I'm Rey quit the gang today.

I did my hygiene stuff and put on my white T-shirt and Air Jordan's 9 retro.I grabbed my keys exited the hotel and going to my car,I got in my car speeding down the street to the trap house.

I sighed as I got out the car and made my way inside the trap.There was strippers inside giving niggas head and stuff.

I shook my head and made my way to the back were the boss was.I knocked on his door and his guards opened it dapping me,I dapped them back.

guard:hi A.

August: sup mane

guard: nothing what ya here for?

August: I'm here to talk to boss

Guard: aight Come on in. he moved to the side to let me in.

I stood in front of the boss who had some chick on his lap.He smiled once he saw me.

Boss: just the person I wanna see.Can you make this drop for me.

August: that's why I came here I'm Quitting the gang for good.

Boss:do what you gotta do yungin.

i nodded my head and turned my back.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

???:yoo boss you just shot Aug.

I heard someone say my name then everything just went blurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari pov

I'm I dead? I opened my eyes and the room was little Blurry and fogy. I closed my eyes again because I wasn't used to all of this brighten.I was in so much pain my body was sore and I had a banging headache. I finally came to reality and realized I was in the hospital. I pushed the nurse button and the nurses came running in.

Nurse: Hi Ms.Johnson your finally woke are you okay.

Ari:no my body hurts badly and I have a serious headache... can I ask you something?.

nurse: sure honey.

Ari: how did I get here?.

nurse: you got here because a boy tried to rape you but you wouldn't let him so he abused you and you went into a deep coma.

it all came back to me Marcus tried to rape me but I didn't let his punkass. So his bitch ass started hitting me.

nurse:sorry ma'am not trying be in your business or anything but aren't you engaged  to that handsome Singer name August alsina.

Ari:yes

nurse:well he just got here today because he got shot a lot of times.

My heart stopped

nurse:Im sorry ma'am but is you okay

I just stood in shock

who Would do this to him?

comment

vote