say goodbye

Ari pov

today is the day my baby August leave for tour .I rolled out of bed not wanting to get up.I picked up Aj and he was wide awake sucking on his fingers. I went downstairs and August was packed with his bags. I sighed and frowned August noticed and can't over to me and gave me a big hug and a wet juicy big kiss on the lips.

honk!

honk!

August pulled away grabbing his bags. "it's time for me to go bae. I love you and I love you to lil man plan the wedding while I'm gone.he said. kissing me and Aj forhead.

A tear slipped out my eyes and rolled down my cheek as August left out the door.I went in the kitchen and made Aj a bottle. I sat back on the couch feeding Aj his bottle.

he was dine his bottle so I sat him up patting his back so he can burp.I park his back lightly and finally he burped .I smiled and put him in his swing that looks Like a jungle he started smiling as the sound of the monkeys making noise.

I put the baby watcher on Aj so I can watch him while I'm in the shower.I went upstairs and stripped and got in the shower letting the hot water hit my skin.I scrubbed my body into it was spotless. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

I slipped my panties and bra in and August sweater and my high waisted shorts and tims. I went downstairs and grabbed Aj and took him upstairs wiping him off. I put on his all blue jumper and Black tims and black hat.

I kissed his cheek while he smiled showing his dimples. he looks just like August I swear man.I miss him already and it want even a whole day yet.

I put Aj in his carseat and buckled him up and I got in the car going to my home girl Mercedes house to catch since I ain't doing nothing.

I knocked on her door she answered and her eyes lit up when she saw Aj.

Mercedes: awww gurl you had a baby boy. she said picking him up.

Ari:yea.

Mercedes: he so cute.he looks just like his daddy.

Ari:yes girl.

Mercedes: speaking of August were is he.

Ari:he's on tour he just went today actually.

Mercedes: oh.

me and Mercedes talked and talked then I left because it was getting late I went home and turned in the tv to watch basketball wives.

Ari:Jackie to old for the stuff she do.

I got text on facetime and it was August.

Ari:hayyyy sexxyy.

August: hi bae he said sounding sleepy.

Ari:you tired or nahh.

August: yeah I wish you was here I need to feel ya ass up against a nigga.

Ari:hahahaha shut up boii.

August: night bae talk to ya tomar. he said kissing the screen as I did the same.

Ari:night oh Aj said hi

August: hi like man.love y'all bye.

he said hanging up. I sighed and fall asleep with Aj in my arms wishing August was here.