deep

Ari

"can you stop rubbing my thigh.I said pushing Marcus hand away.

I know you wondering why I'm saying that because he invited me over and I took Aj to August moms house.

Marcus: oh my bad I didn't know.

Ari:maybe I should go.I said getting up

Marcus:no stay. he said throwing my back on the couch "your not leaving until you give Me what I want.

Ari:nooo please noo. I said begging

he punched me in my face and I kicked him in his stomach and made a run for it.

Marcus: ohh you bitch.

he clipped me and I fall to the ground. He got on top of me punching me repeatedly in my face.I tried covering my face but he had my arms above my head.He kicked me in my stomach and uppercut me in my stomach non-stop.

Ari;stoppp your hurting me.

Marcus: shut up bitch.

next thing you know I was passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus

I picked up Ari after realizing she was passed out. I started to panic so I rushed her to the hospitals. When I got there the doctors took her to the back and the nurse started to ask me what happened. I didn't wanna say I beat her into she passed out cause then they would lock me up.

Nurse:sir what happened to Arial Johnson.?

Marcus: she got in a fight with some girls and they beat her up till she passed out.

nurse:oh .she said written that on her clipboard"you know who those girls were ".

I shook my head no.

nurse:okay well Arial has brain damage it looks like someone stomped here head and she also have broken ribs and a broken nose and black eye and she have a Kitty bit of memory lost.

I just Flet so guilty I did all of that to little Ari, I could of killed her no wonder why ivy mom left me because I'm a women beater.But I just can't help myself because my father always told me a female is a piece of shit so you gotta treat them like piece of shit.

nurse:you hear me sir.

Marcus; nah what did you say.

nurse:I said Ms

s.Arial Is sleeping right now so you can go visit her,her room number is 324.

I listened to what the nurse said and I went to Ari room she was sleeping peacefully and I smiled,But I got angry all over again and picked up a pillow from the hospital couch and I put it on Ari face ,she was squealing around trying to get Me off of her but I didn't budge I continued smothering ari with the pillow I ran out the hospital before the nurses came to Ari room.

I sped home laughing.

Marcus: that bitch should of gave me what I wanted the first time.

August

I was on stage and I could see all the love,I started performing I luv this remix on the Wendy William show.I was done singing and I left Wendy Williams show.I got in my tour bus turning on the news, I kicked off my shows laying back seeing wassup with the world today.

News repoter:SOMETHING happened really crazy today a man who name was Marcus Mitchell beat a sweet nice girl who name was Arial jonhson he took her to the hospital and told the nurse that she had gotten banked by a lot of girls but really that was a lie Then,he went to the back where Arial Johnson was and smothered her with a pillow and ran before anybody could catch him.

I turned off the Tv mad as hell.I called my Mom and she answered on the 2nd ring.

August: ma is she okay.

mama:I'm sorry August but she slipped into a coma.

August: Fuckkk. Ma the nigga who did this to her was the nigga that took crystal from me, we used to be cool into he got crystal pregnant.

mama:I know August?

August: ma I'm on my way.

mama:what about tour.

August: fuck it Ari is more important then this tour.

I hang up the phone.

August: ayyoo Big Rick turn this bus around and doing the nearest Airport.

Big Rick: not to be in your business sir but why?

August: somebody put my Girl in a coma.

Big rick went speeding to found a Airport.

August "Marcus ass going die today "that ain't no threat it's a promise"

comment

vote

comment

vote

comment

vote

wow!!! a lot of crazy parts in this chapter.

comment

vote