knew better

August.

I was in the studio working know this new song with nicki and stuff and to put it like this.Mane nicki beautiful she look just like Ari,I mean the facial features and all I mean from the butt to the titties mane they like twins.I don't like nicki like that she my sis mane nicki squadd ya feel me.Nicki squad.

August:Do you got a sister?

Nicki:No not that I know of why you ask.

August: cuz you look like my girl Ari.

She smiled showing her deep dimples, I chuckled.

August:Foreal nicki yo ass probably related to my girl yo y'all could be twins fo-sho ima let you meet her.

She shook her head going into the both doing her verse of my new single no love remix featuring the one and only nicki minaj.

My engineer turned everything Up in the headphones and I watched nicki.

August you know,I'm here to save you me and them girls we ain't the same boo.

You know I hate it when you leave me.

Cause you love it than you leave it.but you know how bad I need it you soo fuckn conceited why you comin ova weeded.

You can't treat me like you treat them yes I am the creme de lay creme, yes I am fromone to ten ten,

keep fronting in the streets keeping saying we just friends,you can't front Like this ain't realer I know you hard I know that you a killa,i know you started off a dope dealer but let ya guards down ya niggas know you feel her feel her,

So what ya want baby⁉.

I clapped because that was amazing, it was everything.She made her way out the Booth.

Nicki:did you like it?

August: nah...i loved it,

She smiled and i hugged her and told everybody ima see them next week.I left out the studio and went home.

Pulling Up in my driveway and opening the house door,Nobody wasn't in the living room,I went in the kitchen and Ari was sitting there eating pickles and ice cream.Mane! I tell you this girl and her pregoo cravings. I just looked back admiring her beauty the way her ass set when she sitting, it make a yungin go crazy I mean bruhh her skin look like golden honey and black hair that's stops by her waist be giving Me something to grab on when I'm hitting it from the back.

I got interrupted in my thoughts when my phone vibrated in my pocket.I answered it not looking at who it was.

hello.I said.

???.no time no hear nigaa I see you think I forgot but I didn't if I don't have my money your little ole family will pay for your mistake.

August:who dis nigga stop playing on my phone.I walked in the love room and looked out the blinders.

???:just have my money by next week fuck boy and we wont have no problems, but if otherwise you can kiss your lady and your son goodbye.

The line went dead and I wanted to know who tf was that playing on my phone.But I swear if they touch my girl or my son ,somebody finna die tonight.Ima be on the look out to see who this fuvk boy is.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part two of knew better.

Vote

Comment

Share

Become a fan of Minnie's. .

Loyal(August Alsina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें