is it wrong?

Ari pov

I was up all last night because  of Aj crying and screaming but luckily he sleep now and I can finally get some rest.I laid down and my phone rung, I answered it in a irritated voice.

Ari:Helloo

Marcus;oh sorry ma wrong time?

Ari:no it's fine wassup

Marcus: Can me and my daughter come over for a play date with you and your son.

Ari:okayy sure.

Marcus:cool I'll talk to you later.

Ari: OK.I said hanging up.

I got up tired, I grabbed Aj and he started showing  his grumpy. I chuckled and laid him on my shoulder while I carried him to the bathroom. I put him in his little bath tub.I washed him up with baby wash and dried him off and put powdered on little butt and lotion him up with baby lotion and put his white T-shirt on and his blue sweat pants and blue hat and blue footies.

I put him in his swing and went back in the bathroom taking a shower, I washed up really good making making sure I smell right.

I got out the shower throwing on anything.I had on sweat pants with a black tee-shirt and my hair in a messy bun with my pink pearls in my ear.I grabbed Aj out his swing once I heard a knock at the door.I went to go open it to see Marcus and his beautiful daughter.

Marcus: heyy Ari this is ivy.

Ari: aww hey cutie. I said pinching her cheeks.

Ari:this is Aj.

Marcus:hey Aj

Ivy and Marcus came in my house, I put  Aj in his crib he couldn't sit up yet so I just put him in his swing and ivy daddy put her in her swing.

Marcus; soo are you feeling weird?

Ari:for what?

marcus:because we just met yesterday And I'm already at your house and I just let you meet my daughter.

Ari:and why should I feel weird? "theres nothing to be worried about.

Marcus:okay long as your cool

marcus:what's your favorite color

Ari: purple,blue,pink and what's yours

Marcus: cool and mines blue and gold, purple, green.

Ari:okay.I said almost nodding off.

Marcus: I'm I boring you?

Ari:no it's just Aj kept me up all last night and I'm tired.

Marcus: oh so should I go?

Ari:no you can stay here I just need a nap.

Marcus: I'll watch the kids while you sleep.

Ari:aww thanks.

I laid down and I was out like a light sleeping away.

I got up and it was complete silence ,I looked around and Aj was sleep and ivy and Marcus was gone but it was a note next to me.

I'm sorry I had to go because ivy mom wanted her ,but I put Aj to sleep for you by the time you wake up I'll text you.

yours Truly

Marcus

I had a text on my phone it was from Marcus.

Marcus: you up sleepy head.

Ari: yeah.thanks

Marcus; no problem shorty

comment

vote

something a little fishy to me. don't ya think??????

comment.