deep 2

August pov

I arrived at the hospital and I saw my mom she pointed where Ari room was,I went inside ari room and she was hooked up to all these wires. A tear slipped out my eye a little. I ran out the hospital and got in my car speeding to my old trap house.

trap house

I got out my car going into the trap house. Smokey and my old crew was sitting down smoking a blunt.

Smokey: ayyoo Aug wassup.

August: nothing y'all know where Marcus at.

Smokey; who?...oh that nigga who took crystal from you?

August: yeah that nigga. He tried to rape my girl and he beat her while I was out on tour y'all know where he at?.

Smokey: yea he live by ms.tania house.

August: oh ard let's give this nigga a little visit y'all done or nah.

everybody/:yea we done.

we all got strapped up and our masks. We got in our old ride by black BMW,Smokey drove and me and Corey and Colby shoot.

We arrived at Marcus house he was outside with his boys. I rolled down the window and shoot at them all so did Corey and Colby.

Smokey hurried up and left the scene before the cops Arrived. I went home cleaning myself up and just sitting up on the couch but there was a knock at my door. Who at my door at 4:00am I grabbed my Gun.Ready to open the door it was??????.

comment

vote

who at the door.???