trophy

Girl when I'm with you feel like I den won me a trophy I won a trophy

August pov

I looked at a sleep Ari she's my world I don't know what I would do without her she's my rider my rock my soulmate. She got a nigga feeling some type of way man.At first I didn't trust girls but then I just started fucking bitches and getting paid ya feel me but Ari den cuff ya boy and got him Whipped. Yeah she got me whipped.

I drive to our destination, I tap Ari shoulder but not to hard. She woke up and left out the car gasping when she saw where we was it was a private jet so me and my baby can look over the world. Yup ya boy balling out chea.

I picked her up carrying her up the steps to the jet.I placed her on her feet once we got in the jet, I took a seat by the window and the waiter came by ari asking her what would she like to drink. I put on my beats by dre looking out the window watching the city become smaller and smaller till I'm up in the clouds. I'm higher then the birds. Ari sat her booty on my lap and I kissed her back and her neck.

Ari: thank you August

August: for?

Ari: everything

August: well u deserve it beautiful

Ari:aww thanks poohdah

August:.aww come on Ari with that poohdah

Ari:what? it's cute tho

August: no it's not

Ari:is to

August: is not

Ari:is not

August: is to

Ari sticks her tongue our at me. She just tricked me but it's ard ima let her slide cuz I'ma gentleman ya know.

I took a glance at Ari and smiled I won me a trophy. She so beautiful from head to toe.I got up out my seat walking towards her with lust in my eyes, I scooped her up taking her to the back where the bed was.

We had a full make out session into the captain said we was at our destination. I brushed myself off and helped Ari up. We got out the jet and Ari face was priceless. She ran threw the sand jumping Into the water.If your wondering were we are were at Hawaii.

Ari

I ran in the water with August on my heels he picked me up and spinned me around. I giggled holding on to him as tight as I can.

Ari:don't let me go

August: never that baby.

did I ever mention I loved my thug ❤❤❤