Somebody who your around

August

I grabbed my gun and held the boy who was at my door in a choke hold."who sent you".I said threw my teeth."You would never believe who".he said.My grip got tighter and the boy face got sweater he wasn't giving me my answers.He thought I was playing. I choked him out until he fall to the ground lifeless. I've never wanted to kill nobody but like I said you come for me I shoot ya Up "bang bang'' it's my squadd against yours.ya feel me?.

Ari looked at me in shook, Than her face went from shook to nigga let get the he'll Up outta here face.I didn't waste no time I grabbed my stuff and hers and left Up outta there.We got in my car and it was the only safe place I could think of for Ari.

I took her to my mom's house with A.j.We got there and we sat on the couch,I played with my niece's and son.I looked at the clock and it read 10:00pm.I kissed A.j. head and my nieces head.I walked in the kitchen where my momma and Ari were,they looked Up at me.

August:ima head out for a sec don't wait Up on me.

"Where you going"they said at the same time.

August: out.

I walked over to them kissing their foreheads.

Ari: why you going out when you know things not right.

August; im just going out to clear my mind so just chill bae.

I left out  my mom's house and got in my car,Going to the place I thought I would never have to face once I turned to the fame....The trapp.

I got there and my goons was still holding down my shit. I was surprised, but I called a group meeting,but nobody gathered together they all just sat still doing the jobs.

August: I said group meeting now.

They all looked at me and stood Up gathering together.

August: Aight I called this meeting because some niggas been trying to  come for me from Nola.

They shook they heads.one spoke Up saying that they felt like someone was watching them. I turned around seeing my nigga Smokey.

August:y'all chill that's just Smokey.

I turned around facing the goons, than I heard the gun clock back and Its was pointed to my head, I slowly turned around seeing Smokey pointing the gun to my head.

August: ain't this about a bitch.

My mind wander back to what that boy said when I choked him to death."you'll never believe who it is".them words played in my head like a bad song.

Smokey:Yup it sure is my nigga it sure is.

August: smokey I thought you was my nigga mane, how you going do this, We were bestfriend ever since diapers.

Smokey:well shit change Aug, you see I was so tired of being 2nd just because of you,I couldn't run the trap because of you, I couldn't get a girl without them falling for yo bright ass. Then one day I was fed'Up with it, I had to get some type of victory of seeing you suffer.Soo I sat your brother Up,after he got shot yo ass still remained humble than you became famous so I was thinking of way to get you,than it all finally came to me a few weeks ago so i thought maybe i should take yo life like i did your brothers.

I looked at him with so much anger in my veins,I felt played and betrayed by my  own bestfriend,And one thing I hate is a unloyal ass sneaky nigga, if I be A1 with you I suspect you to be A1 with me no sneaky shit my nigga. I mean I guess you never have real friends.

My thoughts took over and I was so deep in my thoughts that once the bullet hit me, I didn't see it coming. I looked at my chest which was pouring with blood.I looked Up and Smokey was over top of me while holding the gun and shot me again but this time in my shoulder. I was loosing so much blood and I was in shock things beginning to fade away.The faces that came to me was My mama,nieces and Ari and A.j. I think i let them down by coming down here, but I had to know who was after me and the person who was after me was my bestfriend.As I thought the more and more the more blood came out.MY eyes shot and life became a blurr.