is it worth it ?

Ari pov

I hopped out the car and ran in mama augs house, I missed my baby Aj.I picked him up giving him kisses he was still infant but he was smiling like the kool-aid man himself it was to cute with his lil fat cheeks.I sat on the love chair with Aj close to my heart, I looked over at mama aug and she looked stress. I don't wanna be all up in her business but I wanna know what's stressing her out.

Ari:mama what's wrong?.I asked laying Aj on my shoulder.

Mama:somebody keeps calling and hanging up also they been knocking on the door and running I thought it was some bad ass Hood rat kids but it wasn't once they called and I heard a man voice.

I sighed shaking my head.

August looked heated like he wanted to kill somebody, He stood up.

August: See man niggas just don't quit ma you and my niece's living with us.

Mama shook her head okay and she went upstairs getting the girls.I was just looking around thinking who could be playing these childish ass games. I hope it's not you know who?.

I put Aj in just carseat and strapped him in I grabbed his babybag making sure all his bottles in the bag,We all left out Mama Augs house going into August black  Range Rover. I put Aj in the car as I Hooked his carseat to the seat belt while The girls sat in the back while mama aug sat in the front with August and I sat next to Aj. We finally arrived at me and August house and August grabbed Aj while all of us walked inside the house. I grabbed a sleeping Aj from August and I went upstairs laying him in his crib.

I came back downstairs to see a girl,She had brown long hair that stop at her shoulders. Nice big beautiful eyes and she was a little taller than me she kinda look like a model if you asked me,But the problem I have is who is her and why is she in my house.

Ari: umm who is her?

.August: Oh this is my cousin Jessica.

Jessica: hi it's nice to meet you. she hug me tight.

I hugged her back.

Ari: not to be rude or anything but why are you here?

Jessica; just to check up on me favorite cousin and aunt.

I nodded.

Jessica: your very prett.

Ari:thanks and so are you

Jessica: you welcome and thank you

Me and Jessica really clicked she so cool and nice,She so pretty to.She was way Cooler than my other so called friends.

Jessica: Your like my twin yoo

Ari:so are you

Jessica: well I got to go, she stood up hugging me, I hugged her back.

Ari: see you twin

Jessica left and I went upstairs where August was,he was laying across the bed only in his boxers.I bite my bottom lip as all the dirty thoughts went through my head.I calmed myself and I went in the room he sat up looking at me,I smirked wondering what's was on his mind.

Ari:what wrong baee?.

he shook his head nothing.I knew something was wrong when he didn't say Anything.

Ari:what's wrong August please tell me,

August; I said NOTHING DAMN ARI WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY PEOPLE ARE AFTER me  AND TRYING KILL MY FAMILY. Huh? that's what you want me to say huh ari well I said it.

he brushed passed me leaving out the house slamming the door.Why people after us . I can't deal with this right now i dont want my son getting harm in any way,I need a Break from all this ever since me and August been together it's been nothing but hell. I need a break , before I go bald from all this stress. I packed my things and Aj things,I grabbed Aj leaving out the house. I went in the garage picking my where range Rover's,I was driving somewhere I don't know where but i know it's far away from home.All the memories me and August had went through my head.And I left it all behind me all the arguing and fighting and the tours. I'm thinking to myself was it all worth it?.

Jessica

I know you don't know much about me but ima be around a lot since, I been hired to be Ari special body guard,I know what your thinking Ari just ran away but she just don't know I been following her this whole time, nothing will happen to my twin no no no not on my watch.