HIS love ah drug..

August.

Man I swear to y'all I didn't cheat on Ari mane,My homegirl mookie just wanted to make sure I was okay,but Ari think I was cheating. I jumped up out of my thoughts and got in my car speeding down the block and going to where I think Ari is.I hop out my car and knocked on the door no more like banned. The door flew open and there stood Ari her eyes were blood shot red and her hair was in a messy bun.

August:Ari I didn't cheat on you with her she just came over to see if I was okay.

She didn't say nothing, She just looked at me and I was kinda scared of what she might say or what she might do.

Ari:August...how can I believe you

after what you did.

I sighed and looked down and I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around Ari legs.

August:Ari I know I've messed up in the past but I know from my mistakes not to do it again I don't wanna lose you ever cux by them 2 weeks it felt like I died, I want you back home with me,you and A.j.

She bend down and kissed my lips.

Ari:You got it dude!.

I laughed and I got up picking her up and spinning her around.I kissed her on her neck and I shut the door with my leg and I slowly walked to the couch and laid her on it,I unbuttoned her shirt and took  it off her head.She looked down at me biting her lips.I smirked and unzipped her pants and looked at her panties. I licked my lips taking her pants off with my teeth,once I got her panties off my tongue went to work inside her.I felt her hands on my head pushed me deeper and her moans filled the room.That just made me go even faster just by hearing her moans.Her wet juice was all over my face and I licked up my mess and kissed up to her boobs,unsnapping her bra and revealing her nice c-cup boobs.I slowly sucked on her right boob and held the other in my hand and kissed her left one and started sucking on it. I kissed her lips and took off my pants and shirt. I kissed her one last time and I slided my boxer off and pick her up and slides her on my manhood. She gasped and her eyes went back in the back of her head.I held on to her waist bouncing her up and down on my manhood. I looked up at her to see she was making love faces and her eyes shut. I went even faster and I felt my self squirt inside her.

She laid her head on my chest and I rubbed her back and whispered in her ear.

August:If you pregnant best believe ima take care what's mines.

She looked up at me and smirked kissing me.

August:Round 2.

Ari:he'll yea.

round 2 happened.

Ari.

Well I guess you can say I can't get enough of August no matter what he say or what he do, I know for sure ima be by his side holding him down and making sure he's alright.Most girls would leave em on the spot and never take him back,But it's something about him and I just can't leave him alone.His love my drug...I just wanna overdose.

Monica

So some of you would most likely hate me but I don't know why because we both know what happened in that basement. Me and August kissed and I felt sparks in that kiss and I know he did to but Ari is the one who holding him back from me, I know he wants I mean who wouldn't look at me.But I just wanted y'all to know ima be in this story a lot more and that ima make sure I get my August once and for sure. And once I do that bitch Ari would be dead news.