trophy

Ari

Ari:Auggsttt come eat .I singed.

I put his plate on the table and placed a fork in his eggs.I went back in the kitchen cleaning the dirty pots and pans. I cleaned the kitchen spotless.

August came behind me putting his plate in the sink. He also, wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

Ari:Aug stoppp. I moaned.

August: you really want me to stop. he whispered in my ear while nibbling on it.

When he nibbled on my ear I felt chilles go down my spin and I felt my panties get a little wet.

Ari:yes please stop.

he stopped kissing on me and he slapped my ass before walking away.

I rubbed my butt in pain August got some big ass fingers and a big ass hand. I went upstairs behind him as he started putting on his clothes.

August: get dressed I'm taking you somewhere and hurry up I'll be in the car.he said going downstairs.

I nodded my head and went to my closet looking for something to where. I put on my pencil skirt with a neon green bra and a half crop top also with my green sandals.

I flat ironed my hair bone straight. I grabbed my purse walking downstairs out the door.I got into August car which was a blue Cadillac it was all that my man a hustler. I looked at August who was playing a game on his phone he was so into the game he didn't realize I had gotten in the car. I cleared my throat. He looked up from his phone and looked at me.

August: oh finally ya ass ready.

Ari; I was in this car for like 5 seconds so shhh.

he pulled off putting one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel. I looked at all the trees and stores we passed. I wonder where were going.

Mama Aug

Somebody been calling my phone and hanging up. Who it is rey get they ass whipped calling my phone and hanging up Mama don't play that shit I will spaz on your azz quick in a hurry ya feel me.

The phone ringed I went to go answer it.

Mama:hello?

.......

You see that them childish ass kids playing on my phone. Ima bust a cap in somebody ass wanna be playing on my phone. Ard bye yall we will finish this convo tomorrow.

to be continued

share

become a fan

comment

vote

Loyal(August Alsina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें