My Hero Academia

Genre: Shounen
Dub Available
Rating: TV-14
Seasons: 4 (ongoing)
Episodes: 88 
Overall Score: 12/10
Summary: Izuku has dreamt of being a hero all his life—a lofty goal for anyone, but especially challenging for a kid with no superpowers. That's right, in a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered "quirk," Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that's not enough to stop him from enrolling in one of the world's most prestigious hero academies.

Literally one of the best animes I have ever seen. I might be biased because it's my favorite anime but HUOH it's everything. The art style is cute and interesting (I love the profile views) and every character is genuinely likable and has their own unique power and personality.

Plus Izuku is adorable.

The fight scenes are reminiscent of Naruto but they're faster paced and don't take up a whole episode per fight.

Definitely would recommend as a starter anime.

The fighting can get intense at times, especially since Izuku breaks his arms/legs/fingers when he uses his power.

The first opening, The Day, is amazing. Like seriously please at least go listen to that if you're not gonna watch the show it's really good and it gets me pumped up kinda like the One Punch Man opening (I'll be going over that later). This anime and MP100 have my two favorite openings and I've heard my fair share of openings so that's how you know they're A1.
Edit: the other two openings (Peace Sign and Sora Ni Utaeba) came out after I posted this review but THEY ARE JUST AS AMAZING AAAA I love this show

Edit #2, July 2018: It's been over a year since I've posted this and over 2 years since I started watching this show. Still my favorite. And I watch a lot of anime, so that should tell you something.

Edit #3, January 2021: This show only continues to climb in popularity and is shaping up to be one of the best anime of our generation. If you haven't watched it before, this is your sign to do so.