Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Genre: Action, Horror-ish
Dub Available
Rating: TV-MA for violence
Seasons: 2 (ongoing)
Episodes: 37 as I write this
Overall Score: 6/10
Summary: Many years ago, the last remnants of humanity were forced to retreat behind the towering walls of a fortified city to escape the massive, man-eating Titans that roamed the land outside their fortress. Only the heroic members of the Scouting Legion dared to stray beyond the safety of the walls – but even those brave warriors seldom returned alive. Those within the city clung to the illusion of a peaceful existence until the day that dream was shattered, and their slim chance at survival was reduced to one horrifying choice: kill – or be devoured!

Okay, uh, I was a huge fan of AoT back in like 2014, and I even have two AoT posters in my room, but to be honest they kinda lost me with the three-year gap in between seasons. They were supposed to have season 2 out much faster but i'm not sure what happened and by the time it finally did come out I had kinda lost interest, lol.

Also I literally cannot get past the overwhelming Levi x Eren shippers. I don't care that it's boyxboy, but Levi is like 35, and Eren is 15. (Or 16 now? Idk). And idk about yall but i don't like ships with a 20 year age gap, that's kinda gross lmfao.

I mean, I don't like Levi in general really, or Eren, if I'm being honest. I love Armin and Mikasa. But yeah. I can understand the hype, but I just don't care for it anymore.

The animation is wonderful, and the story isn't bad (yet lol. i read the manga during the hiatus or whatever it was past where the anime is at right now and it gets... not as good trust me) but because of the time gap, I don't remember about 85% of Season 1, so when I started Season 2 I was like "wait whats going on". I still remember the characters, and the general story, but details were lost on me. And I don't plan on rewatching the first season, because eh.