BNA: Brand New Animal

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Furry
Dub?: Yes, and it's what I watched it in
Available on: Netflix (netflix original)
Rating: PG-13 for violence
Seasons/Parts: 1
Episodes: 12
Overall Score: 6/10
Summary: Set in a world where humanoid animals (known as beastmen) inhabit Earth, the series centers on Michiru Kagemori, a young teenage girl who one day suddenly starts turning into a tanuki beastman.

I started watching this the day it came out and finished it not too long ago and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. However it is very, very predictable and I was able to guess a lot of the plot twists. The lovable characters really make up for it in my opinion, Michiru being the main character and Shirou being the sulky wolf beastman who accompanies her. She also meets up with her old friend turned beastman Nazuna, who is absolutely adorable and whose design I think is my favorite out of all of the ones in the show. 

Since this show isn't too long I recommend giving it a watch if you like the type of anime that it is. It's not as furry as Beastars, which depicted the characters as actual anthros. The characters are basically shapeshifters who turn into anthros occasionally, but Michiru is stuck in some half human half anthro form for half of the show. There also isn't any sexual content like Beastars had so it's a much less uncomfotable watch, haha!