Ghost Stories

Genre: Supernatural
Dub Available (WATCH THE DUB NOT THE SUB)
Rating: PG
Seasons: 1
Episodes: 20
Overall Score: 10/10 (Just the dub)
Summary: When nearby construction disturbs a spiritual resting place, it's disgruntled denizens so what any supernatural being would do after a rude awaking - they terrorize the local school. And that means it's up to a scruffy band of young ghost hunters to expel their satanic schoolmates before everyone gets sent to permanent detention! Meet Satsuki, her crybaby brother, the resident class stud, the school nerd and "psychical researcher," a born again beauty, and a resentful, demon-possessed cat in the funniest, scariest school you've ever enrolled in.

Okay, I'm reviewing this because @squiggly_rainbow brought it up to me and I had forgotten it existed.

So if you're going to watch this show, don't watch the sub. The show itself, though it sounds decent, is actually super boring. It didn't do well in Japan so they told the people who were dubbing it that they could do whatever, since the ratings were so bad, and couldn't get much worse, so the dub is pretty much the funniest thing ever. I won't spoil too much because it ruins the comedic effect, but I will tell you my favorite bit is a girl who's like ridiculously religious and always babbling about "our lord and savior jesus christ" and the main guy goes "giggity giggity" and just... its so funny yall. I've only watched like four episodes but I still love it.