Chapter 3

I shut the door behind me, and I quickly slid to the ground. My relationship with Harry Styles was now seriously unhealthy. Did I like him? Or did I hate him? I wasn't sure, but maybe I would be able to survive the next few dates that Simon forces us to go on. I stood up and found myself moving in the direction of my bedroom. Maybe a good night's sleep will help me sort out my feelings. I changed into sweats, tearing of my current clothing and leaving it on spread across the room, and I climbed under the blankets and curled up into a tight little ball. I replayed my date with Harry over and over in my head, trying desperately to find something wrong about it, but everytime I came back with the same answer. It was utterly, undeniably perfect. As I played through the day once more in my mind I began to drift of into a deep sleep.

"It's time to get up, in the morning..." I heard someone sing into my ear. Why was someone in my condo at this time in the morning? I couldn't be any later than eight. Someone was going to get hit.

"In the morning." I heard someone else echo the previous person. I was really getting annoyed, but I was too lazy to get up and do something about it.

"Got McDonalds breakfast for you," sang the first person.

"Just for you!" another voice called out, this one farther away than the others. I could hear someone laugh in the background, and I groaned in protest.

"Or any other brand..." sang the echo person.

"We drove two miles to get it." More laughter in the background.

"So you better get up and eat it." This time a familiar laugh rang out through the room.

"You don't wanna be a selfish, lazy girl... Rachel," two people sang at once.

"SO YOU GOTTA GET UP!" they all screamed, and they started to jump around me on the bed. "TIME TO GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" they repeatedly sang this in my ear until I swung my arm out and hit someone square in the groin.

"Ow! Rach!" I sat up quickly and saw Harry on the ground covering himself from another attack. All of the other boys were rolling around laughing, and I couldn't help myself from joining them.

"I'm so sorry Harry, but you deserved it," I laughed. "How did you get in anyway?"

"Simon gaves us an extra key, and Harry thought he would bring you breakfast. We just happened to come along," Niall said as he stood up and brushed his pants off.

"I like these," said Louis. He held up one of my lacy thongs that was laying on the floor. "Wanna model 'em for us?" I raced over to take them from Louis' hand before the other boys could see.

"Okay, everyone out. I'll be out in five," I said as I held open the door for them to exit my room. I heard them talking as they walked down the hall, and I barely heard one of them say, "Damn Harry! She's fit. Even better in person." I waited to hear what Harry had to say to that comment, but he never responded or they were to far away for me to hear. I quickly picked up the clothes that had been thrown across the floor, and hurried out to the living room. "So, what are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Well, Harry wanted to bring you breakfast, like Niall said, and we wanted to meet you," Liam explained.

"Yeah, and we wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach!" exclaimed Louis. "Harry's really anxious to see you in a bikini."

"Shut up, Louis!" Harry said as he smacked Louis in the face with a pillow from the couch.

"I'd love to go to the beach with you guys. Just let me shower and pack my bag. Do you guys need to go back to your hotel and change?" I asked before I turned to go to my room to shower.