Chapter 7

At the moment, I was still wrapped up in Harry on the tiny couch that was in the middle of our suite. By the look of the light coming through the large window, it had to be close to noon. We had to check out soon and leave to go to Harry's flat. It was hard to tear away from Harry's lips, but it was neccassary if we wanted to leave in the next hour. 

We both retreated to the bedroom to pack our clothes, but when I pulled my suitcase out of the closet the oh-so-obvious box of condoms flew from my bag. I fell to the floor as fast as I could to conceal them, but I hadn't hidden them fast enough. 

"What are these?" Harry asked as he picked them up from the ground and studied them closely.

"Um, what do they look like," I said, trying to brush off the situation.

"Did you really expect to use these this week?" he asked, looking at me with curiosity.

"Well, um, I... It's just that..." I failed to find words to explain myself. I just looked down at my feet in defeat. 

"Well." I could hear the smile in his voice. I looked up from the ground to see a cheeky smile plastered across his face. "We can try these out when we get to my flat." 

"But-" I tried to protest but his lips crashed on mine, shutting me up. His hands roamed my body and mine ran threw his hair multiple times until they reached for the hem of his shirt. He put his hands on mine to stop me, and my lips turned into a frown as I began to pout. 

"If we hurry we can be to my flat in ten minutes," he told me as he pulled his shirt back into place. 

"You go check out. I'll finish packing." He took of immediately, and I threw all of our clothes into various suitcases that littered the room. I stacked the suitcases on top of one another and pulled them towards the door. I took two to the elevator and then went back for the remaining two. Once I was in the elevator with all of the suitcases I pushed the button labeled with a large "L". The elevator started to move and my breathing quickened. My heart was racing and a million thoughts were going through my mind. Was it too soon? The doors opened, and I smiled when I saw Harry leaning up against the wall waiting for me. 

"Ready? The cab is out front." He took a suitcase in each of his hands, and we left the building together. I wondered if he could hear just how fast my heart was beating, but even if he did he didn't say anything. The cab ride was silent, but Harry and I cast each other flirty glances when the driver couldn't see us. The minute Harry paid the driver he raced to the door and left me to follow him. We dropped our bags at the door and began at it once more. 

Harry's hands roamed my exposed stomach, and I tugged his shirt over his head. He pushed us through the hallway with ease, and just before we entered the living room he pushed me up against the wall. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he pulled my shirt off of me. He carried us into the living room towards his room, but we froze instantly when we heard a muffled, "Awkward." Harry took his lips away from my neck, and I opened my eyes and crawled down from Harry. My face blushed bright red when I saw the four other boys sitting in the living room watching a program on the television. 

"Um, well, I'm just gonna go grab my shirt." I ran off towards where Harry left my shirt on the ground, and i put it on just as quickly as it had come off. I stayed in my spot when I heard the boys conversation. 

"Way to ruin un guys!" Harry said angrily. 

"We can leave," I heard Niall say.

"Trust me, that's not gonna get us back to where we just were," Harry replied. I returned to the room, and Harry smiled at me. "Your hair, love." I looked in a mirror that was hanging on the wall, and I saw what he was talking about. My hair was sticking up in every direction and it was pulled out of it's ribbon drastically. I quickly flattened it out and fixed my ribbon. I walked over to the couch to take a seat in between Louis and Harry, but Harry pulled me onto his lap.