Chapter 17

As the wedding date got closer I grew bigger. I began to see more and more pictures of Harry and I in magazines and online that had small arrows pointing to my protruding belly. It was actually funny to see some of the pictures because they would edit it and add silly texts to it. 

I was actually surprised at the amount of support that Directioners were giving me. Sure, there were the few that tried to make me feel bad, but the rest made me feel like I was a part of the family.

Harry loved to kiss my stomach every chance he got. It was cute, but sometimes he would do it too often. Harry began to talk to my stomach, and I even video tapped it once and uploaded it to twitter. He wasn't very happy, but all of his fans thought it was adorable.

"Rachel, are we going to find out the gender of the baby?" Harry asked. We were both just laying in bed after waking up after a nap. Yes, we took naps.

"I don't think I want to. I want it to be a surprise." 

"Let's go Vegas," he said randomly.

"Why are you always coming up with random things at the last minute?" I asked him.

"Because I can. Plus, I have to leave tomorrow night with the boys, and we still haven't had a wedding party type thing." 

I thought about it for a minute and realized he was right. "Fine, but only for the night." 

"Yes, I love you. Too bad Gemma's back in the Uk. She'd wanna come to this. Oh well, I'm gonna go call the boys and let them know that you said yes! Love you!" I laughed and rolled my eyes as he raced from the room with his phone, already dialing Lou's number. 

I called the hotel that we would be staying at and booked five rooms. Then I called Jess, Bre, and Zoey to let them know. They were all free to go, and within two hours we were landing in Vegas.

Cameras flashed, and fans asked questions, but we all just kept walking. 

The rest of the night was a blast. Harry and I gambled and danced to pass the time while the rest of the group used Lou to by them alcohol and smuggle into the hotel rooms. Harry went to join them when I got tired and went to the room. 

I stayed up waiting for him, watching old horror movies. It was close to two in the morning when he finally stumbled through the door. He tried to say something, but instead he ended up collapsing onto the floor.

"Harry, get up," I laughed, poking at him. "Harry, you know that I  can't lift you."

"Mmgh," he groaned. He pushed himself off of the ground and crawled over to the bed.

"Did you really drink that much?" I asked him worriedly.

"Is a four pound robin fat?" he asked. Wow. He was wasted.

"I don't know Harry, is it?" I asked with a giggle.

"Stop talking so loudly," he complained.

"Harry, I'm not talking that loud. Just try to sleep." I pulled his shoes off of him, then his shirt, and finally his pants. He rolled over and curled into a ball.

I got into bed next to him, and he rolled over again and pulled me close to him. "Goodnight, love."

"'Night, Curly."

When I woke up in the morning Harry wasn't next to me. I could here the shower running so I got out of bed and knocked on the door. 

"Harry?" I called. 

"Yes, love?" 

"I'm going to go down to breakfast. Just meet me there when you're done." I put on my slippers and walked to the door.