Chapter 4

It had been almost am entire week since I had admitted my feelings for Harry to myself. I still haven't let Harry know, and I felt as though it made us more distant. He was constantly with the boys, and we were never alone. Today was an exception. He would be coming over to help me get ready for the premiere tonight. I was sitting on my bathroom floor in only a towel when he walked into my room.

"Rachel?" he called out. I quickly got up and walked into my bedroom.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He looked pale, and I could tell that something was on his mind. I looked deeply into his eyes as he remained quiet. Finally, he looked up and sighed as he met my gaze.

"Simon just called me," he responded almost in a whisper.

"And?" I asked impatiently. 

"He wants us to leave for London after the premiere," he told me. The boys going back to London wasn't as bad as what I had expected him to say.

"Well, that's not that bad. We can just see each other when you get back. Sure, the press will make up ridiculous stories about us, but I don't really care. As long as we get the publicity, right?" I said, practically lying about caring. I did care. I didn't want him to be away from me for more than a few hours. The closeness between us had become the normal thing for me. I had never once imagined wanting to be so close to someone, especially Harry. I had made up a world were he was the villian, and it was best to just hate him. But now things were so different. He was more than just a superhero. He was my superhero, and me... I was his American rebel. He changed me, and I could only hope that I was doing something good enough to repay him for it.

 "Rachel, not us as in me and the boys. Us as in you and I. Simon wants us to spend the next week with my family." He ran his hand through his hair, and his eyes scanned my body. His gawking made me aware that I was covered in only a small towel, and my face flushed bright red. "I'm gonna let you get ready." He turned around, walked out of the room, and shut the door behind him.

I quickly dropped the towel and pulled on underwear. I covered my chest as I pulled the purple Chanel gown that had been delivered earlier in the week. I pulled it on and paired it with my silver heels. Once I was done I went into the bathroom and pulled my hair into a side ponytail. I quickly curled it and teased it until it looked perfect. Finally I was ready to go, and I left my bedroom to join Harry. He had apparently changed in the time that I had been getting ready, and he looked absolutely perfect. His hair was just the right amount of curly, and his suit looked magnificent on him with his big bowtie secured onto his collar. 

"It's good to know I'm not the only good looking one here," he said as I walked up to him. I giggled when he held out his arm for me to take. I grabbed my clutch bag, and soon he was leading me out of the penthouse. We were ambushed by paparazzi as we got into the car that already was a safe haven for Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. 

"Rachel!" Louis screamed as he pulled me into a hug that made my eyes bug out. 

"Louis," I breathed. "Let me go. I can't breathe."

He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Heh, sorry Rachel."

"It's okay Louis." I turned to Harry. "What about us going to London? Why does Uncle Simon want us to go?" 

"I don't know. He just called me this afternoon before I got to your place, and he said that he booked us a flight to London. The plane leaves at midnight.," he informed me. 

I nodded slowly as I began to comprehend all that he was telling me. "Okay, but that means that we can't go to the after party." 

He frowned. "Yeah, I know. I was really looking forward to it, too."