Chapter 9

I was getting used to waking up in Harry's arms. It was comforting to know that he was there when I fell asleep and there when I woke up. 

"Morning, beautiful," Harry said groggily as he twirled a piece of my hair around his fingers. I smiled up at him and stretched. My closed fist accidentally collided with his cheek, and I heard his faintly say, "Ow!"

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I reached up to cup his face. I tried to contain my laughter, but I just couldn't.

"You think it's funny?" he asked jokingly.

"Yeah. I do." He rolled over me so he was right above me, and he placed his lips to my neck and began teasing me. "Harry stop it," I giggled as he started to bite and suck on my neck. 

"Fine," he said after a moment. He looked down at me and smirked. 

"What? What did you do?" I asked him, covering my neck. 

"You might wanna wear a scarf or something today," he informed me. I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to look at my reflection in the mirror. I screamed when I saw the purplish mark that was already forming on my neck.

"Harry! You're an ass!" I walked back into the room, grabbed onto his shoulders, and repeated his previous actions. When I was finished there was a small purple mark on his neck. Although it was smaller than mine I was still proud that he now had to cover it up too. "I'm going to shower. And no, you're not joining me."

I stomped off into the bathroom and undressed. I stepped into the warm water and washed myself thoroughly. I turned the water off when I was done and wrapped a towel around my body. I returned to the bedroom, and stopped in my tracks. Harry was naked. Again.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"I like being naked. It's fun. You should try it sometime." He walked past me into the bathroom and shut the door. I rolled my eyes and found the clothes that I had set out the night before. I pulled on the white dress and the red leather jacket. I went back into the bathroom and applied concealer to the big hickey that was clearly visible on my neck. 

While I was doing that Harry stepped out of the shower. He didn't even bother to cover himself with a towel. Instead, he grabbed his towel, dried his hair a bit, and walked out. 

"Hey, can you cover this up for me?" he asked. He walked back into the bathroom holding his neck where I left my mark. 

"Yeah, sure. Come here." He walked over to me and leaned down so he was at my height. 

"I never really realized how short you are," he said. "What are you? Like five-five?"

"Five-four," I corrected him. "I get my height from my mom." I covered up his hickey with ease, and we both finished getting ready within twenty minutes. 

"Are all of the bags packed?" Harry asked as he grabbed his keys from his nightstand. 

"All of mine are. I'm not sure about yours." I grabbed my bags and wheeled them through the door and down the hall. Harry joined me, and we left for the cab together. "Are the boys leaving later tonight?" 

"No, they left this morning at six," he responded while he threw our bags into the back of the cab. The entire car ride consisted of Harry touching me inappropriately while the driver wasn't looking, and the driver giving us angry glances when he did catch us. I was almost certain that he whispered a thanks to God when we got to the airport. 

Harry and I walked quickly through the airport, and we passed through security in under five minutes. Our plan was just boarding when we arrived, and we were first on the plane. We found our seats and settled in, but soon a few fangirls were asking Harry for quick photos and autographs. I sat by and watched until one of the girls noticed me.