Epilogue

It had been almost an entire year since the day I left the hospital with my new family. It was such a new, exciting experience that I couldn't even put it into words. 

Since then, Harry, Sophie, and I had moved to London to be closer to both of our families. It was a good change for me. We got to experience all of the seasons of the year, and not just the one that Los Angeles provided us. 

Watching Sophie grow from a small, helpless newborn to a strong, smart toddler was the most magical thing. Of course, thanks to Harry, her first word was cat. It really wasn't much of a surprise to me. 

We had celebrated Sophie's first birthday only a week ago, and now it was time to go to Doncaster for the wedding of Louis and Zoey. They were the most unpredictable couple. Zoey had told me once that she never wanted to get married, but here we were. She also told me she never wanted to have children, but I knew that she and Louis were starting to try. 

Everything that had happened in the last two years I never expected. I thought that I was always going to be the American Rebel, but now I'm a wife and a mother. There's no time for me to cause trouble and be reckless. I understand now what my mom had to go through being a parent at such a young age. Unlike her, I had Harry. He stood next to me for everything. And I loved him for that. 

Harry and I met at the end of the aisle, with Sophie walking between us throwing flowers out of her little basket as we walked.

Everyone loved Sophie. She was the sweetest little girl, and even some of Harry's most possessive fans couldn't help but love her. It was the cutest thing to see fans tweeting pictures that they had found of us all together. 

We reached the end of the aisle, and we all waited for Zoey. When she appeared on her father's arm she looked absolutely flawless. He long, flowing blond hair made her look angelic. I could tell by Louis's face that he was just dying inside to have her so far away. 

Zoey had a smile on her face that wasn't going to be taken away by anything. She was the happiest I had ever seen her, and I knew that Louis was the perfect match for my best friend. 

When she reached the alter she kissed her father on the cheek, and he gave her away with a tear. I smiled at her, and she returned the smile with a quick wink. 

The ceremony began, and soon, after the vows had been said and rings had been exchanged, everyone was clapping and cheering. It brought back memories of my own wedding, and I smiled over at Harry. He must've been thinking the same exact thing because I could see it in his smile. 

There was no dance, no food, only a quick goobye before Zoey and Louis left for the airport to jet off to Greece for two weeks. 

I hugged Zoey and Louis both before they were all descended upon by the other guests. Harry and I took Sophie, and with one quick wave goodbye to the newlyweds we left. 

Our home was smaller than the one in L.A., but it was still large. It had the family feel to it, and that's just what I was looking for when we had bought it. Harry carried the sleeping Sophie into her pink painted room, and I followed closely behind. We laid her down in the crib and both gave her a kiss o her forehead. 

Harry left the room to make us something to eat, but I stayed sitting in the room, just looking at our daughter. She had my eyes, but she had Harry's curls. It was the most wonderful thing about her. Her thick head of curls matched her dad's exactly, and I couldn't be happier. 

But in her I also saw my mother. The nose and the mouth were exact copies of her deceased grandmother. I knew that my mom would be proud of me now. She would see that I had finally grown up, and I knew more about life than anyone had ever expected me to. 

"Love, come eat," Harry said, popping his head into the room. 

"I'll be right there," I replied. He reluctantly left me alone with Sophie once more. 

Harry was absolutely perfect with her. Anne had been right when she said that he would make a great father someday. No one had really thought that someday would be so soon, but either way he was wonderful. Sophie just couldn't get enough of her dad. 

I eventually tore myself away from her and went to join Harry in the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen I didn't see him. Instead, I saw a note. 

'Follow the flowers. -H x'

I looked down at the floor and saw that he had laid flower petals out on the floor, leading to the private balcony that over looked our backyard. 

"Harry, what are you-" He stopped my words with his mouth when it crushed down on mine. 

"Happy Anniversary," he whispered against the skin of my neck as he trailed his lps down my neck to shoulders. 

"It was two weeks ago, Harry," I replied. Had he really forgotten?

"We were a little bit to busy with Sophie's birthday to celebrate our first anniversary. You know, I think we should just skip dinner, and go straight to dessert," he whispered seductively into my ear. 

"Oh, and what's for dessert?" I asked jokingly. 

"It depends. Just how badly do you want me?" he joked back.

"Badly." I grabbed onto his shirt and tugged him towards me. Our lips met each others, and I felt the spark that I had felt almost two years ago when we kissed for the first time. 

He picked me up and carried me down the hallway and up the stairs to the master suite. We had rarely seen any moments like these since we had our parenting duties to take care of, but now Sophie was fast asleep and nothing was stopping us. 

For a moment it was just the two of us, and no one else. It was like we were eighteen and reckless again. It felt like the first time. I was falling in love with him even more everyday. 

Everyday brought a new challenge that we had to overcome, and it brought us closer. It was like nothing could stop us.

I had really fallen hard, and I was glad to say that I was his American rebel. Only his. 

Aw... I'm kind of sad. It's all done! I might cry. But don't worry! His Darling Rebel is now going to be started. I can't wait. This was honestly my favorite story to write and I loved you're feedback so much. Just because the story is over doesn't mean that you can't comment and vote for it still! It would actually be the greatest thing ever if you still did. 

I'm going to miss writing this, but who knows, maybe you'll all like the sequel even more. I really hope if you were a supporter of HAR you'll be a supporter of HDR. It's going to include more drama, more Uncle Louis and Aunt Zoey, and possibly the possibility of Sophie wanting a sibling! So, I've got a plot, yes. I've got a fan base in the Rebel Series, yes. But I don't quite have the best amount of support, so it would be awesome if you could get some more people to follow the Rebel series. It would mean the world to me. The more followers of the Rebel series the faster I'll dish out new chappies. 

So, watch for the debut of His Darling Rebel some time in the next week. The chapters probably won't be as long as some of the chapters in this story, but you'll definitely get your fill of drama, cute, and just plain heartbreaking. Yes, it'll be a bit of a tear jerker at times. I've actually cried just thinking about the direction I'm gonna send the story in. Haha, it's going in One Direction :D

Well, thank you all again for the support, and I really hope you'll read on into the Rebel series. It's going to be so much fun writing the next story. So thanks loves!

- Kenz and Liv xx