Chapter 21

Okay, I couldn't wait, so I'm posting now. I hope you like it! A little bit of a spoiler for "That Blond Bitch" at the end. I should have the first part of that posted later this week...

Ahhh!! It's the last little chappie before the epilogue. And then onto the sequel! Ah! I'm excited. Anyways, read it! 

Remember it's in Harry's Point of View for this chapter!

Everything was different now.

Rachel was hooked up to the machines that were keeping her alive at the moment. The doctors weren't quite sure what had went wrong, but they expected that there was an issue during the pregnancy that carried into the delivery. 

The baby, Sophie, was sleeping in my arms as I sat next to Rachel, never letting go of her hand. 

The boys, Zoey, and my family would come into the room from time to time to take Sophie so I could sleep, but sleep never came. I just shut my eyes so they would think that I was sleeping. 

I hadn't said a word to anyone. 

I simply kept my gaze on Rachel, and my mouth shut in a straight line. 

I think I finally understood the tears that Rachel had shed after she thought that I had cheated on her. No matter what I did tears feel from my face. 

Sophie stirred in my arms, wriggling around as she woke. She looked up at me with big blue eyes, her mother's eyes. 

I took a deep breath and made sure we were completely alone. 

And I sang to her. 

"Isnt she lovely

Isnt she wonderfull

Isnt she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love wed be

Making one as lovely as she

Isnt she lovely made from love

Isnt she pretty

Truly the angels best

Im so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I cant believe what God has done

Through us hes given life to one

Isnt she lovely made from love

Isnt she lovely

Isnt she wonderfull

Isnt she precious

Less than one minute old

I cant believe what God has done

Through us hes given life to one

Isnt she lovely made from love"

I was interupted by a loud beeping noise. It was the rise of a heartrate. I looked over at Rachel, and I saw that she was trying to sit up. She smiled over at me, and a tear fell from her eye. 

"Can I see her?" she asked, holding her arms out. 

I passed Sophie over to her, and her eyes softened more than I thought possible. "Rachel, you scared me so much. Don't ever do that to me again."

She ignored my comments, too focused on the baby girl in her arms. "So this is her? This is Sophie. She's beautiful." She looked up at me and continued her thought. "I hope she has your hair. I see she has my eyes, though."