Chapter 12

Woah, I'm still a littly fiery from basketball, so I'm going to apologize in advance if I swear a WEE bit to much. Whoops :) Hah. Thanks. Go ahead, read it. Eat some pudding. Vote. Comment. When you're done reading anyway. 

Once again, my eyes had produced enough tears to provide enough water to elephants. Yes, elephants. I cried until I couldn't no more because within twenty-four hours I would know if I was going to be a mom or not. I silently prayed that I wouldn't be, but something inside of me told me that I was ready for the responsibility. Maybe I was just so emotional that my head was making up ridiculous things. 

I stumbled into mine and Harry's room, um, I meant, my room, and I blindly put a t-shirt on. I pulled my sweatpants off and got into bed. 

The rain that pattered on the roof calmed me just enough so that I could fall asleep, but before I was peacefully sleeping the doorbell ran. 

"Who the fuck is it?" I screamed like they could hear me. I groaned and got out of bed to answer the door. I walked slowly down the hallway and to the front door. When I opened it I saw the person I was least expecting to see. His hair was matted down by the heavy ran, and his clothes were soaked. They hugged his skin so tightly that it made me want to rip his clothes off right then, but I remember what he had done to me and I forced myself not to close the door in his face. "What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth. 

"Rach, what the hell is this?" he asked accusingly. He held up a magazine that had a picture of me buying the pregnancy tests printed on the cover. "Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know, Harry! Am I?" I yelled back into his face. "I thought you were safe."

His gaze dropped to the ground, and I had found my answer. "I... But, I... I'm sorry, Rachel. Can I please come in?" 

"Why are you even here?" 

"Rachel, I made a promise to you the very first day we officially met. Remember?" I thought back to the day on the boardwalk when I told him about my parents. I just had to make him make that promise!

"Fine, come in. Don't touch. Don't come near me. Just come in." I led the way to the living room, but he continued through the house towards my bedroom. "What are you doing?"

He turned around and gave me an amused look. "I'm going to change. Nice shirt. It looks good on you."

I looked down and saw that the shirt that I had put on blindly was his Ramone's shirt. Wonderful. "You can have it back." I pulled the shirt over my head and threw it at him. It obviously wouldn't do any real damage. but it was good to get some of the anger out of me. 

I followed him to the back of the house, towards our bedroom... Uh, my bedroom. When I walked in he was in only his boxers, and it made me stop in my tracks. Why did he have to be so fit? I tried to ignore him as he slid on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt while I replaced the shirt that I had torn off. 

"Come here." I turned around to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me to join him.

"No," I responded, holding my ground. 

"Rach, don't make me force you," he threathened. I just stood in the same spot with out moving or speaking. He sighed and got up, walking towards me. I tried to turn and run, but his arms wrapped around me and my feet were lifted off of the ground while he carried me. "We need to talk."

He set me down on the edge of the bed, kneeled in front of me, and held onto my knees so I wouldn't run. "What do you want to talk about Harry. Do you want to talk about that little skank at your flat, or do you want to talk about the baby that I may or may not be carrying?"