Chapter 19

Hey, it's Liv! I'm updating!

So, I noticed that Kenzie decided to make a sequel, and it will be called "His Darling Rebel", and she has a draft for a spin-off type thingy about Zoey and Lou. I can't wait to her what she tells me about those stories. 

I gave her the night off basically, so she's out with her boyfriend Will. She's been neglecting him because she loves to write for you guys so much. You should thank her by getting "His American Rebel" to the top 100 in Teen Fiction. I think its #160 right now, maybe?

Well, go ahead and read now. I'm done talking...It was just another average day in the life of I, Rachel Paxton. Movie premiere, Skyping with Harry, and then going to bed alone. 

Wonderful, huh? Not so much.

The wait of my growing belly was making my back hurt like a bitch, and I was waddling when I walked. It wasn't the most appealing thing to me in the world. 

Last month when Gemma visited I felt like I wasn't completely alone, but now that she was gone I had absolutely nothing to do but get ready for a premiere that didn't start for six more hours.

I rested my hands on stomach and thought of what to do. Bath maybe? That would help me relax. Stress wasn't good for the baby, and with Harry gone I was more than stressed twenty-four hours of the day, seven days a week. 

I got up and went to the bathroom connected to our room. I began to run the bath and I stepped in once I had stripped out of my clothes. The water calmed me instantly, and I never wanted to leave. 

Once I began to prune I decided it would be best to get out. I drained the tub and pulled on my robe. I hadn't really put any time into trying to find a dress to wear for the premiere, so that was for sure going to take up a reasonable amount of my time. 

I had to have pulled out at least twenty dresses, tried them all on, and taken up almost two hours of time just to find a purple Grecian one.

I laid it out on the bed while I returned to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. I simply straightened my hair, not wanting to take an hour on my hair, and I used natural looking make up. When I was done I felt like I was taking the easy way out. I had no reason to look as nice as I usually would since Harry wouldn't be accompanying me tonight, Zoey would. 

I put my dress on and grabbed my bag and heels, returning to the living room to wait for Zoey to pick me up. 

My phone buzzed at around the time that she was supposed to be here, and I looked at the text immediately. 

'I'm gonna be a bit late, but I sent someone to pick you up'

Right on cue the doorbell rang, and I jumped up to answer it. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"But you... You're supposed to... Harry!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. "I've missed you so much, Curly." 

"I missed you, too." He placed kisses all around my face as I giggled like a little child. "You're getting bigger."

"It just means we're that much closer to the date. What's the date? March 31st?" I asked, unsure of what day it was. 

"Um, yeah. I think so," he answered skeptically. "Why?"

"Only forty-four more days. At least that's what the doctor says." He set me down and looked at my stomach. His hands made there way onto it, and I could feel the baby kick at his touch.

"It's... It's kicking," he said as a smile formed on his face. "I really wish we could stay here like this, but we have to go or we'll be late."

Truth was in his words. It was quarter after six, and the premiere started at seven. We still had to make an appearance on the red carpet.